Epic Perfect World

Where are the US time zone GMs during peak US evening hours?

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
drama resolve itself gms will just make it worse anyway
yep
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂
They aren't on their alts or on their main. They aren't online at all during the hours I mentioned. The US GMs used to be here. I understand the others where it is 1-3 Am not being here but its only 6-9 PM now in the US and none here.
I have seen some gms online on alts to pk in the past. Not gm alts - the actual accounts they played before becoming a gm, then using their gm account to mute members of the other faction who said anything so yeah.
Too annoyed with forums on phone to read the whole thread, just saw this, and haven't been around in months anyway to know what activity is like.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

kitty stew

I have seen some gms online on alts to pk in the past. Not gm alts - the actual accounts they played before becoming a gm, then using their gm account to mute members of the other faction who said anything so yeah.
Too annoyed with forums on phone to read the whole thread, just saw this, and haven't been around in months anyway to know what activity is like.
sounds like something that happened lately
sounds like something that happened lately
I wouldn't be surprised if it still was.
I also love how the people who cause some of the most trouble are the ones constantly begging for gm on forums.  :rolleyes: 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Domgrath for GM, 2016.

I will purge this server of infidels