Epic Perfect World

To PARANOIA.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player

your so called bye bye thread.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3117.0

my so called answer in that thread "And in a few days you will play again. Just like everyone else who makes threads like this."

your so called answer " not always, i left PWI didn't i? as did many others that has left other servers/games. Majority that play here left some other place to come here, as did you. The reasons why am leaving will remain here, hence i won't be back. :p 

will still stalk the forums for a while though as sitting through some of my lectures and whatnot does get boring at times :p do find some amusing posts here sometimes. ..
"

Your so called signature on the forum "~~~SHINIGAMI~~~"

a name that you can see on the server playing.

I believe I was right.

Or are you going to say that, you gave your forum acc up or just randomly have other peoples name in your sigg now all of sudden? after all it did say something else before it.

ijs. lying is bad.  ;)

over and out. what u say now about this I really don't care. I just wanted to do this.  ;)

Offline Chire

aaaaand why you thought making a thread about it will be so important? If this is true, just let the person play in peace. Don't go around like old grandmas and talk about something that is not your business. Enjoy the game instead, and let others do with their lives w/e they want :)
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
locked for obvious reasons -.-