Epic Perfect World

Perfect Element Suggestion

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Make ornaments engrave possible with 200 ec a try ; ) 
Ec sink 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Ec sink
use 200 ec
get 50k
kek
k

Offline Death

• Old Player
+1 there's no difference between spending 200k PE on rerolling until you get your dream stats on a piece and spending 200k PE on instantly getting your dream stats on a piece. Except that it's more convenient in the latter way.

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
+1 there's no difference between spending 200k PE on rerolling until you get your dream stats on a piece and spending 200k PE on instantly getting your dream stats on a piece. Except that it's more convenient in the latter way.
You clearly didn't understand the suggestion.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Woda

Ec sink
This would be fun
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline Woda

No...
Thank you for sharing this. Whatever it's supposed to mean.

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
I agree, this would only create an even bigger gap between the CS`ers and the non-paying people. It`s good that Agatio rejected it.

The thing is, as someone wrote earlier, there are hardcore farming people in this server. Even now people spam GV as we speak and thank goodness HDD is accessible only three times a day. Since I`m a bit of a noob anyways and new to this rank gear topic in general my question would be, other than exchanging damas for other mats, what`s the point of collecting them now?

Another thing is that people often forget about faction trials. You get PE from trials too, a pretty nice sum of 15 per round so you don`t turn into a reroll fanatic.

The plan is to keep people playing, coming back, staying active and challenging them to complete things but at the same time keep those challenges reachable. I think the plan is working. :D 

However: the moment you make PE available through EC or Event Coins, it will throw the balance over irreversibly because CSers will pay whatever it takes to get their stats (like on original game) and the rest will farm their brains out and turn resentful in the end, stopping altogether.

I think, as things are right now it`s good. Let`s see first how it works in the next few weeks and gather more feedback.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Lets test it out see how it goes, once i get my 4 def wep we can go back to normal 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
I agree, this would only create an even bigger gap between the CS`ers and the non-paying people. It`s good that Agatio rejected it.

The thing is, as someone wrote earlier, there are hardcore farming people in this server. Even now people spam GV as we speak and thank goodness HDD is accessible only three times a day. Since I`m a bit of a noob anyways and new to this rank gear topic in general my question would be, other than exchanging damas for other mats, what`s the point of collecting them now?

Another thing is that people often forget about faction trials. You get PE from trials too, a pretty nice sum of 15 per round so you don`t turn into a reroll fanatic.

The plan is to keep people playing, coming back, staying active and challenging them to complete things but at the same time keep those challenges reachable. I think the plan is working. :D

However: the moment you make PE available through EC or Event Coins, it will throw the balance over irreversibly because CSers will pay whatever it takes to get their stats (like on original game) and the rest will farm their brains out and turn resentful in the end, stopping altogether.

I think, as things are right now it`s good. Let`s see first how it works in the next few weeks and gather more feedback.
the more u spend for farming, u deserve to gain more.
but as it is right now someppl not getting anything from hardcore farming and some lucky ppl get that 4x att  or 4x def weap with 4-5 rolls.
whats the different then?
why it gonna break the game? cuz hardcore farmers can asure they'll get their stat in end of the mounth?
right now lots of other ppl got it aswell, its not going to break anything.
u pay twice it should cost normally (by the % gears got right now), which maybe u can get it with 4-5 rolls if u lucky.
so its not free, and aint anything harming the PVPs. (lets have 10-12 more ppl with def 4 weap :) )

and believe me, it gonna be soo good for newbies aswell. why?
cuz right now, the emount of ec ingame is increased too much, but like that the emount of ec on server will decrease and prices gonna get lower. (ec gonna worth more than it do right now)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Woda

"The plan is to keep people playing..."  You're right, I think the plan is working aswell. However, this suggestion isn't going to change that.

However: Nobody suggested making PE available through ec or event coins. I don't know where you picked up that notion. It is a bad idea indeed, but it didn't come from this thread. So you can disagree all you want but if you could try and read what the suggestion actually is, well, that would help.