Epic Perfect World

Perfect Element Suggestion

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
1st they give you free rolls now you want to choose ur own stats? xddddddddd lol k 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
1st they give you free rolls now you want to choose ur own stats? xddddddddd lol k
I want to be the very best, the best that I can be!

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
"Give them a finger, and they'll take the whole hand"  :-[ :-[.
Let's stick to current system which is really good and much easier than it used to be anyway.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
"Give them a finger, and they'll take the whole hand"  :-[ :-[.
Let's stick to current system which is really good and much easier than it used to be anyway.
I can give you deez nuts (~•Π•)~ but I agree it's very easy now ( like smallexy)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I want to be the very best, the best that I can be!
domgrath pls make it so that ppl who been playin here for +2years get x5 deff/attk wep on whole account 

How many people you think are going to be upset about saving so many PE to get that ONE stat they want on their gear? Not to mention the countless people that have farmed for damas, or cash shopped for damas, done countless GVs to roll on their current gear they have? Gotta think about the community and not just yourself.
Actually, im one of the people who has done plenty of all that, spent atleast 200k ec on some pieces alone, and i do GV on 8 characters a day. I've asked many of my friends and some others this question who think it would be a nice idea, I'm not only thinking of myself in any regard

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Actually, im one of the people who has done plenty of all that, spent atleast 200k ec on some pieces alone, and i do GV on 8 characters a day. I've asked many of my friends and some others this question who think it would be a nice idea, I'm not only thinking of myself in any regard
Share some of your wealth with the least fortunate and lazy like me friend.

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
thats a terrible idea -1, could you imagine a server full of omnislashers?
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Yeah

obvious reasons.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
There's so many things wrong with it that it'd take an entire ***ing year to type it all out on my phone.

But I'll give u a short version:
1) Already suggested and rejected immediately
2) Just because ur unlucky doesn't mean to change something so drastically.
3) Continuous rolls help keep people working on their gear, thus keeping people here longer. Shit gets super boring once you get full-end game right off the bat. That's why all those servers fail. Fun at first, shit after a while.
4) It's super unfair for those who spent their time, money, and effort to roll their gear.
5) Down the road you're going to massively regret it.
6) 1k PE is stupidly low, and I doubt you know the conversion ratio to damas.
7+) I could go on and on

Also I doubt agatio told you it would get added, and if he did that just shows the downward direction this server is heading. You guys already have it soooooo much easier rolling now than a few months back. I swear, you guys ask for too damn much with 0 to no thought about how it will effect the server.
"I can give you 100000 suggestions" > proceeds to give 1 decent argument, with the rest being over-biased and worthless.
1: How does a suggestion being rejected over and over make a suggestion be considered retarded in your eyes?
2: Yes because it can get a bit frustrating donating into a server for no real purpose assuming your luck is terrible.
3: This is accurate.
4: 2-3 years ago 1k ec was considered as ballin' on this server. I paid over 800 dollars for less than 50k ec in total while when zFIashx came on the server people started donating 50 for 20k ec. Don't talk about fairness in this server, the whole server is based on getting lucky stats.
5: Another great reason...
6: "Let's take the suggestee's sample amount of stones and make it into an argument against the suggestion" ( This doesn't really matter if the price of those stones are too high anyway, come on you're meant to be good at business brah) Even if he said you need 9999 PE it wouldn't matter if the PE costs as much as a Socket Stone.

Offline 💀PotatoMan💀

• Expert Beginner
  • I gib potato, for , I, am PotatoMan
  • Characters: SamaLeak
  • Faction: *insert faction*
even if u set the price sky high, someone eventually WILL use it for their advantages. peeps farm a lot these days.

Ty Echo for Signature

Offline Cappu

• Good will Prevail
  • Dead is Sure.. Life is Not
  • Characters: Cappu

You either die a hero..
           or live long enough to see
                      yourself become the villian...