Epic Perfect World

serious screen problems

Offline mizukano

this happens all the time (cant even record properly when its like this). i verified the files and everything(doesnt happen on the regular server)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Go to EPW/element/ then run and install dxwebsetup.exe file. Then start the game again. Let me know if it helped.

Offline mizukano

just says "directx setup determined that a newer or equivalent version of directx has already been installed. no installation necessary" and i still have that problem

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
well.. are you able to install it? You should even if you have the newer version

Offline mizukano

no once it gets to the "Initializing installation" part it switches right to the "no need to download" part (btw i appreciate the fast responses)

Offline Slashyy

try playing around with ur graphics settings cos u may have them 2 high for ur pc/laptop

Offline mizukano

i turned all my graphics down and it still acts up like that (sorry i forgot to mention that earlier)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
is your graphics card upto date ?
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Cier

o.o There's like
85 suggestions so far..
But you could try running this, if the previous fixes don't work.
:\

Offline mizukano

my graphics card should be up to date

Offline Confirmed

• Jack Of Hearts
having the same prob.. T T

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
don't download the newer DX.  just get DX10. for some reason d11&12 sometimes does not work

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i think u might need the directx end user runtime or wateva they released....

Offline mizukano

ty everyone thats given me tips so far what i did was download the DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) and from the links i got from cier and the info i got from ET and jami and so far i dont have any of those problems (hopefully i wont anymore) ty ^^