Epic Perfect World

Extend Heroic Battle timer.

Disrupted

Who cares if appo goes to heroic battle? they are all jokes anyways i mean shit yall lasted about 1minute in pk today

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Who cares if appo goes to heroic battle? they are all jokes anyways i mean shit yall lasted about 1minute in pk today
Must be why they dont go to HB, they rush base and lose their own chest in 1 minute every time.

Offline ♔ Reilai 👑

• #Safezoned
  • If it fits, it sits.
  • Characters: Alts
- I think I was in that battle. Both sides had good def and took us so long to figure out to just full push it , since 1 ea was reminding us about the timer, I saw alot of ppl afking that time- which I assume alts, and it was a never ending battle because these ppl was switching sides from time to time. But yeah I think the timer is Fine as it is, tbh i got bored in that hb and just want to port out. Giving a price for losers tho will attract more ppl to bring alts to hb so idk. -1 
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2016, 01:10 am by ♔ яειαzяαεℓ ♀ฺ

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I think I was in that battle. Both sides had good def and took us so long to figure out to just full push it , since 1 ea was reminding us about the timer, I saw alot of ppl afking that time- which I assume alts, and it was a never ending battle because these ppl was switching sides from time to time. But yeah I think the timer is Fine as it is, tbh i got bored in that hb and just want to port out. Giving a price for losers tho will attract more ppl to bring alts to hb so idk. -1
Theres already a loser prize. Theres just no draw prize. Its a lot harder to draw than to lose.

I think loser reward should be replaced with draw reward because as you said, losing reward encourages AFK alts. But agatio already said to just "let other team win" ... so I think that's how he intended it...I guess?

Offline ♔ Reilai 👑

• #Safezoned
  • If it fits, it sits.
  • Characters: Alts
Theres already a loser prize. Theres just no draw prize. Its a lot harder to draw than to lose. I think loser reward should be replaced with draw reward because as you said, losing reward encourages AFK alts. But agatio already said to just "let other team win" ... so I think that's how he intended it...I guess?

Ye but I doubt ppl will be willingly give up  so yea i hope he'll consider adding price to draw . Never imagine it'll end up  as draw tho rofl
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2016, 01:28 am by ♔ яειαzяαεℓ ♀ฺ

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
I think there should be a reward for draw.

Edit. replied to wrong thread,

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
reply coming from the worst player on par with fearless  good joke lola ,how do you open your mouth after losing to erecho
never happened once to go above timer something is wrong either you are shit and pull your team down or both teams equally as bad maybe get better and stop crying , my 2 cents ;p (huge letdown for losing 2pe now you won't get the perfect gear I get how you feel)
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2016, 02:43 am by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

on thread: don't care ROFL

Disrupted

Looks like i rustled some jimmies by stating they cant keep up in pk, sucks to suck

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

proud of beating loser? zOMG noob
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
proud of beating loser? zOMG noob
never o.o was just doing my usual job (putting dogs in their place) >.<

Offline Death

• Old Player
-1 it's more exciting when it's shorter

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
-1 it's more exciting when it's shorter
That's not what your mom said last night. :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex