Epic Perfect World

Glory here ... GG i Lie i dont record all fight but still was 7-0

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Obviously fake, it's not etechos a true ini and some random was playing, probably Ahmed Abdul again. How could they show such untrue sportsmanship, smh world full of liars.

FFAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEE

Wrong ini it is not etecho
Wrong date etecho did not join that guild, he left it 5 months ago even though that guild is 4 weeks old.

Once again

FAAAKKKE AS ***
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Glory49

jajajajajaja Bla Bla Bla you still tell Lies ... you say Post at ... and i post it ... , you luck is Im not post from same player more Video because is bored because i have many many many Video when i floor you dont trash talk again to me

we can but we both know you lost again ...
No problem bro, tomorrow me vs you with GM, Identical gears. We will both record, winner uploads and deserves bragging rights. I sitll cant believe how mentally disabled you are though, you use a video when its not even me and brag. Yet 4 People saw you die few hours ago 3-0 and you still lie to yourself. You actually have a reputation of making up scores

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
No problem bro, tomorrow me vs you with GM, Identical gears. We will both record, winner uploads and deserves bragging rights. I sitll cant believe how mentally disabled you are though, you use a video when its not even me and brag. Yet 4 People saw you die few hours ago 3-0 and you still lie to yourself. You actually have a reputation of making up scores
you are beat me in 1vs1 why you still talkign lies again you will i put other fights too ?? you make me lough still you are mad because you cant 1vs1 

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
Obviously fake, it's not etechos a true ini and some random was playing, probably Ahmed Abdul again. How could they show such untrue sportsmanship, smh world full of liars.

FFAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEE

Wrong ini it is not etecho
Wrong date etecho did not join that guild, he left it 5 months ago even though that guild is 4 weeks old.

Once again

FAAAKKKE AS ***
you are easy you still lost 4-0 and come with your ez faction to gank me you are mad because you cant kill aynone in 1vs1 and still talk here to me because i have good image learn first 1vs1 and we can talk you are same level with this Agents ... Player tehy sig too in 1vs1 dont talk with me fail sin still you are not in my level

im not log my main for you ... because i like your husband he is good friend on me and he know my main .... you still cant beta me when im on dragon and still have here big mouth and think real you can beat anyone in 1vs1  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2016, 09:27 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
when are you gonna fix the resolutions and the filters  :normal-13:

Offline Glory49

you are beat me in 1vs1 why you still talkign lies again you will i put other fights too ?? you make me lough still you are mad because you cant 1vs1
You say score is 7-0 yet you have 2 deaths of my character (not me playing it) Not to mention my chars name was zCastieL back there, that video is atleast 6months old. Its sad that you still have the nerve when i beat u today at lost and you say "I let him win" then i beat you at dragons end, you ask for bet game, i accept and then you "afk".  As i said though, tomorrow after school, no trash talk, 1v1 in equal gears. And dont worry, this time ill post the video on forum

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
ALL time the Same Easy Player for Trash talk all can see you Guys are mad because you guys cant beat me in 1vs1 and still make here your fight with trash talk 

Offline Glory49

no 1 saw ... who saw ? autist ... you still ask me to put the 1vs1 ... here i puted and still you are mad ? where logic dont talk sh1t i, i can see only 2-0 in video and still i beat you 7-0 but are on extra video look at my channel when you talk more i post it too
Fk youre hilarious kid, Zov saw it, Xenocide, Wrath, _Monika_  Fujitora, list just goes on

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
You say score is 7-0 yet you have 2 deaths of my character (not me playing it) Not to mention my chars name was zCastieL back there, that video is atleast 6months old. Its sad that you still have the nerve when i beat u today at lost and you say "I let him win" then i beat you at dragons end, you ask for bet game, i accept and then you "afk".  As i said though, tomorrow after school, no trash talk, 1v1 in equal gears. And dont worry, this time ill post the video on forum
i wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know this 

Offline Bernie Sanders

• Moderated
Looks like you rekt them. Don't use that filter next time please.

Offline Glory49

i wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know this
Almost got cancer reading that, and it wasnt 1v3? there wasnt even 4 people at lost lol. Was me vs you, i won and you said you let me win. We went at dragons end where i won 3-0, then you said you let me when because you dont go serious unless its "bet game" I asked you for bet and you refused. But no worries tomorrow after school ill get a GM and we can go a few rounds

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
Fk youre hilarious kid, Zov saw it, Xenocide, Wrath, _Monika_  Fujitora, list just goes on
coem call them at forum tell them they ss the chat bro i write them ... they lough it ... because wrath and so know i gave you the win because syna and so checked my Gear i fight with half gear I fight vs thsi ea and bring my gear you forget i tell brb Gear put in because Xeno and so saw my gear ... but is ok 

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
Almost got cancer reading that, and it wasnt 1v3? there wasnt even 4 people at lost lol. Was me vs you, i won and you said you let me win. We went at dragons end where i won 3-0, then you said you let me when because you dont go serious unless its "bet game" I asked you for bet and you refused. But no worries tomorrow after school ill get a GM and we can go a few rounds
ok we can np but still you would see ... you lose so hard :) but still i stoped to talking with you ... i will see your reaction 

All Player make this ... by Me ...
Still Trash talk ,
normal 1vs1 , i lose ~ Joke ^^ 
Bet game They are Lost in 1vs1 ,
they will revange vs me ,
still i record it and put at forum :) 

GL Notice the Steps to destroy you ^^

Offline Glory49

ok we can np but still you would see ... you lose so hard :) but still i stoped to talking with you ... i will see your reaction

All Player make this ... by Me ...
Still Trash talk ,
normal 1vs1 , i lose ~ Joke ^^
Bet game They are Lost in 1vs1 ,
they will revange vs me ,
still i record it and put at forum :)

GL Notice the Steps to destroy you ^^
The only thing you are better then me at is making up scores and building up some false ego, tomorrow 20k ec if you kill me once, 40k if you beat me. Honestly dont see how you can lie to yourself though considering you know you lost today yet you still have to make stuff up where other people cant see truth. Not to mention you always used to idol me lmfao. Anyways ima go sleep, cya tomorrow mate.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know thisi wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know this i wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know this i wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know this 
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2016, 09:29 am by ☠EvilTouch☠