Psy telekinesis/earth dot/water
Mg can do it with magic skills themselves lol mg hits hard as fck
Mystic 1shots
Sin toxic torrent condensed elimination
Barb dph hits hard once again
Wr with bleed from new axe skill
Seeker with edged blur or purely apsing it coz reflect barely hits in HA
EA with kots/poisonous arrow and metals
Ep with the critic skill that also ignores sht(morai i forgot name)
If pets are annoying? Ye
But is how they r supposed to be
Of course u wont kill pet if u just attack it
Stun wf, kill pet
Rather complain of -96 eas r8 bow
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2016, 07:03 am by Seby

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
please give veno pets cata scroll ability +111111111111111111 so tanky
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
On the behalf of mystics, we have no problem with venomancer's pets whatsoever. One cast of Absorb Soul will instantly kill any fully buffed venomancer pet, even without the cast of Nature's Vengeance.

You haven't played in a long while, you admit you don't play to the extent you haven't even run a single GV yet. When you did play you didn't PK and when you did you were never good.

How do you manage to have such strong opinions on PvP balance all the time  :-X

A veno's attack pet? Sure you can kill that. A venos def pet? Good facking luck.

@Tey: On behalf of the other 9 classes who don't have defense ignoring skills. Pets are immortal.
Except veno pets haven't changed in almost a year? And when I did play often, I played an EA. The only trouble I ever had with veno pets was kiting them. (and even though I don't play often, I've yet and still managed to get GV done along with the other instances that provide PE).

"A venos def pet? Good facking luck."
If you haven't noticed, "def" (DEFENSE) things are supposed to be challenging to kill (and even then, veno pets are stupidly easy). Or did you not have a dictionary growing up? Perhaps a nicer person will kindly define the meaning of attack and defense for you.  :-X

I'm sorry I'm not a decrepit ancient person who's memory falters every few months; I can still remember the game and various threads of a year or so ago. For example: Their was a nerf to veno pet stuns and that was the last one that I can recall.

Perhaps you should find a different server or make your own since you have SO very much you want to change on this one. You and Domgrath can circle-jerk it on your own God damn server.
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2016, 08:47 am by 𝐸𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓂𝑜

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES

that shit was 2013.
Wow, talking to Eskimo about being disqualified to comment for not doing GV as it sure grants you ultimate PvP skills. Maybe listen to people that know how to handle different classes with different abilities rather than tell them they know no shit as in fact they are here to tell you how to play when you low-tierly seem to think you actually are qualified to say a word. You're the one who can't kill the pet, lol. Also even though pet revival skill is 1 second cast (wow), the action to summon pet takes like 2 to 3 seconds during which timespan you're basically locked from any other action, it is also ridiculously easy to interrupt. You're cluelessness is so overt.

Pets are killable, as a mg Mizore simply silence wf and undine combo pet = should die even with tidal and mdef buffs (check 1337's gameplay for example), other than this especially the pet revival is easily interrupted and pet is extremely vulnerable before it has auto-casted its buffs, again your chance, if you're dumb enough not to take that chance so be it. Attack pets are squishy as *** but can be made to deal decent dmg if you know what you are doing, eg. wasting one spark to Natural Synergy. What comes to defense pets they, obviously doesn't do virtually any dmg, rather drain chi etc. Pet is by and large manageable it is all about your lacking gameplay if you struggle one bit with it.

eskimo is bad, you're bad too. and pets defense is high for a wb to kill. idc about other classes ability to kill pets. these pets are supposed to be 1 shot. you ever played vendetta? yes-no? stfu..
To all the crybabies
DoT deals dmg without getting affected by the pet's def stats
Mystic 1shots
If pets are annoying? Ye
Stun wf, kill pet

Except veno pets haven't changed in almost a year? And when I did play often, I played an EA. The only trouble I ever had with veno pets was kiting them. (and even though I don't play often, I've yet and still managed to get GV done along with the other instances that provide PE).

If you haven't noticed, "def" (DEFENSE) things are supposed to be challenging to kill (and even then, veno pets are stupidly easy). Or did you not have a dictionary growing up? Perhaps a nicer person will kindly define the meaning of attack and defense for you.  :-X

I'm sorry I'm not a decrepit ancient person who's memory falters every few months; I can still remember the game and various threads of a year or so ago. For example: Their was a nerf to veno pet stuns and that was the last one that I can recall.

Perhaps you should find a different server or make your own since you have SO very much you want to change on this one. You and Domgrath can circle-jerk it on your own God damn server.

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
you're ***ing dumb, a dph wb wont kill a def pet for shit, not even with dot. cause bleed effect is not enough. p.s i even used sunder. @seby

you're bad af, you damn sure know that a sage veno with a def pet, using amp + this pdef beduff + poison will allow the pet to solo you lmfao and its not even atk. srsly just stfu l0l @ eskimo

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ

this . or your just not op enough   :police:
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
you're ***ing dumb, a dph wb wont kill a def pet for shit, not even with dot. cause bleed effect is not enough. p.s i even used sunder. @seby

you're bad af, you damn sure know that a sage veno with a def pet, using amp + this pdef beduff + poison will allow the pet to solo you lmfao and its not even atk. srsly just stfu l0l @ eskimo
U say it from perspective of wb
Remember that any nerf to that pet will hurt against other classes
Go log mage and hit pet and u fck it up
EA kots poisons so much..
Sin , wr one etc
U'd rather ask for increase of bleed dmg in some wb skills than nerf it against everything else

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
this . or your just not op enough   :police:
you're* and you're a random.
Sin , wr one etc
U'd rather ask for increase of bleed dmg in some wb skills than nerf it against everything else
ye i made the thread from barbs perspective. and sure then you're smart, about asking for increase in bleed skills, but aga wont edit skills. he can only control edited pets he made and they're so tanky.. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

"you're bad" says the one apparently getting solo'd by veno pets.  :-\ 
Tbh, if you're getting solo'd by veno pets as a barb, pet tankiness is the least of your worries.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
To all the crybabies
Mystic 1shots
If pets are annoying? Ye
Stun wf, kill pet

If you haven't noticed, "def" (DEFENSE) things are supposed to be challenging to kill (and even then, veno pets are stupidly easy). Or did you not have a dictionary growing up? Perhaps a nicer person will kindly define the meaning of attack and defense for you.  :-X

The kill combo for a veno pet is as follows, crown of flame and sandfall while using fortify to avoid stun (At this point if the veno is good and uses nova, use your entire genie or die) If the veno does not use nova, after your 2 DoT's are stacked on the pet seal the veno, DD on pet with insta for the duration of the seal. 

When your seal is almost done switch targets back to the veno, frozen flame. If the stun procs, finish the pet. If not, it will be fully healed in 0.5 seconds. At only the cost of 2 control skills, potentially your entire genie or death. To kill just the pet.

Tbh venos are easier to kill than the damn pets themselves.

I'm willing to get rude with you because in every thread I've even hinted at having an opinion that opposes yours you've called me "domgraths bestie" "when did alex and dom become best friends" ect. This thread wasn't made by domgrath, domgrath hasn't POSTED in it. Yet +1'ing it is domgrath. Hell even the threads I -1 of dom's you call me a dom fan, I don't really even like the guy. But I sure as hell trust a veteran barbarian and pvpers opinion of balance over a carebear who wouldn't leave sz because she was scared. Literally. Even if Omar a good friend killed you on detta back in the day you would hissy fit for hours.

There are a few classes who can simply ez the pet, then there are the classes who need to expend a good portion of chi and genie to do so.

If your post is to be taken seriously with "make your own server" Then perhaps agation should remove the suggestions portion of the forums all together and just replace it with that quote from your post.   :police:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
"you're bad" says the one apparently getting solo'd by veno pets.  :-\
Tbh, if you're getting solo'd by veno pets as a barb, pet tankiness is the least of your worries.
ye a bad player just called you bad, thanks for trying to fix my priorities, you're still dumb and bad.. pets defense need to be nerfed 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

PURGATORY

To all the crybabies
Mystic 1shots
If pets are annoying? Ye
Stun wf, kill pet
Reminder

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★

The kill combo for a veno pet is as follows, crown of flame and sandfall while using fortify to avoid stun (At this point if the veno is good and uses nova, use your entire genie or die) If the veno does not use nova, after your 2 DoT's are stacked on the pet seal the veno, DD on pet with insta for the duration of the seal.

When your seal is almost done switch targets back to the veno, frozen flame. If the stun procs, finish the pet. If not, it will be fully healed in 0.5 seconds. At only the cost of 2 control skills, potentially your entire genie or death. To kill just the pet.

Tbh venos are easier to kill than the damn pets themselves.

I'm willing to get rude with you because in every thread I've even hinted at having an opinion that opposes yours you've called me "domgraths bestie" "when did alex and dom become best friends" ect. This thread wasn't made by domgrath, domgrath hasn't POSTED in it. Yet +1'ing it is domgrath. Hell even the threads I -1 of dom's you call me a dom fan, I don't really even like the guy. But I sure as hell trust a veteran barbarian and pvpers opinion of balance over a carebear who wouldn't leave sz because she was scared. Literally. Even if Omar a good friend killed you on detta back in the day you would hissy fit for hours.

There are a few classes who can simply ez the pet, then there are the classes who need to expend a good portion of chi and genie to do so.

If your post is to be taken seriously with "make your own server" Then perhaps agation should remove the suggestions portion of the forums all together and just replace it with that quote from your post.   :police:
thats why you hide your virgin sister or virgin gf when you meet alex while being mad, damn bro you did some srs deflowering here..

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Reminder
Sin , wr one etc

i swear ill kill you damaged gtfo LOL