Epic Perfect World

does anyone know how to make this ini character?

Offline yukino23

• Characters: Yuki
  • Faction: Fisherman of men
people insulted me by giving me silly codes with animal heads if you would check previous comments you will see
don't defend yourself by using fake accounts ;)

''second, don't relate to people who left the server, they did because they felt like doing it, for personal problems, not your problem, not anybody's problem, and I'm pretty sure people didn't leave because "the lack of manners" and stop changing the topic''

mauybe but i'm sure lack of manners was another thing why people left or from being bad treated here or insulted by other users(your accounts) :)

i didn't want to change the main topic but since i was insulted in such a horrible manner what do you expect?
me to just ignore it and move on?

and why would it be illegal anyways, we're not in real life sweetie, you confuse the world you live in
won't bother trying to explain to someone like you, have fun : )

yes its ilegal because you did not create the game or the models it or Excite so it should be free for all.(anyone else outside PWI company charging money or claiming false ownership over characters can go to prson)
i invite you to read this carefully 1000 times and then reply to me.
i honestly would like if the gm would close this topic and unistall the server because it sux honestly :)

Angelica