Epic Perfect World

does anyone know how to make this ini character?

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
i'm not making drama i simply asked a question which was ignored or insulted ;)

''people can't possibly help you with "your request" because that ini you want has its owner already''
she isn't working for perfect world and she isn't sharing her money with them so it's ilegal claim.
every ini should be completely free.

But as i have said i only asked a question politely :)

and what i get?

insults and ugly code characters

for a dead community and server u guys sure got guts. :)

''yes, everyone does copy but would be a lot better and fair if you could just make the "base" by yourself''
if i could make the base myself i would not be here asking for help right?

''if the server is dead, why are you playing it then? or even coming here? : )''

Now i understand why many abandoned this server or the others  the lack of manners is one thing but insulting people is another.
Ini's are special and have value, since most of them take time to make. Some are requested and paid for because we compensate those who made them for us, we're not literally buying the ini itself. Stop trying to bring in PWI into this discussion, this is EPW. Ini's may belong to "PWI", but as far as this discussion goes, it is the person who made the ini that has the discretion as to whether or not they want their file to be public or exclusive material. If you want a free ini, go to the free ini thread below.
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2326.0
❤️

Offline yukino23

• Characters: Yuki
  • Faction: Fisherman of men
Online Elekent exactly so share the code because its free
asking for money or claiming for oneself is illegal

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary

Offline δεlιlαh at least i'm defending myself with one account rather than being on +10 ;)
yeah everyone posting on this thread is my alt
also my father (agatio) works for pwi and owns it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last Edit: Apr 14, 2016, 02:44 pm by Royal
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Kappa1

Online Elekent exactly so share the code because its free
ur being abit selfish here, ur saying if u like someone's ini they HAVE to give it to u. stop complaining and go to the free ini's thread.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You cant have the base since i have made that ini with my gf from 2different other inis
Best u can do is work it urself, no1 else has the code but me and Royal
If u want an ini go to some russian site or free ini thread
I suppose u r a troll or a carebear from pwi

• : D
i'm not making drama i simply asked a question which was ignored or insulted ;)

''people can't possibly help you with "your request" because that ini you want has its owner already''
she isn't working for perfect world and she isn't sharing her money with them so it's ilegal claim.
every ini should be completely free.

But as i have said i only asked a question politely :)

and what i get?

insults and ugly code characters

for a dead community and server u guys sure got guts. :)

''yes, everyone does copy but would be a lot better and fair if you could just make the "base" by yourself''
if i could make the base myself i would not be here asking for help right?

''if the server is dead, why are you playing it then? or even coming here? : )''

Now i understand why many abandoned this server or the others  the lack of manners is one thing but insulting people is another.
when did people insult you? Did we call you in some offensive ways? No
don't defend yourself and keep trying to "fool" us with your weird logic
first, I said you could TRY( to attempt to do something or to accomplish) <- here's the definition in case you don't know it ^^
second, don't relate to people who left the server, they did because they felt like doing it, for personal problems, not your problem, not anybody's problem, and I'm pretty sure people didn't leave because "the lack of manners" and stop changing the topic
as for the third, yes, she isn't working for pw, neither do i, 90% of us don't, but again, stop changing the MAIN topic with business stuff like this one
and why would it be illegal anyways, we're not in real life sweetie, you confuse the world you live in
won't bother trying to explain to someone like you, have fun : )

Ini's are special and have value, since most of them take time to make. Some are requested and paid for because we compensate those who made them for us, we're not literally buying the ini itself. Stop trying to bring in PWI into this discussion, this is EPW. Ini's may belong to "PWI", but as far as this discussion goes, it is the person who made the ini that has the discretion as to whether or not they want their file to be public or exclusive material. If you want a free ini, go to the free ini thread below.
read this 10000 times so you can understand what we talking about

ALSO, can some GM lock this thread? I think it went too far ^^

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline yukino23

really?
i'm really curious what PWI company has to say about this  :o

Angelica

I don't think you can expect good manners when the purpose of your thread is to ask players to copy what someone else has made in the first place, which makes you come off rude as well. If you really like an ini, you could always ask the person you've seen posting the picture (it's not like it's hard to find out if you were really this much into it, since the name is right next to the post and it's not hard to just send a private message to someone). You'd probably have a better chance of getting the ini if you didn't disrespect the owner who might have spent hours on it - sure, she made it on a free game, but I don't see how that makes it any less her work.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
yeah everyone posting on this thread is my alt
also my father (agatio) works for pwi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Who knew?  ???

Offline yukino23

Offline Royal right right  ;D 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Online Elekent exactly so share the code because its free
are you trying to steal my pw property? i will report you (according to your logic) hehe ^_^ 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
need FEMALE EA BLACK INI similar to my MALE EA who can make say X
i feel like i'm dead

Offline yukino23

Offline  who is more selfish the one who is asking or the one who is selfish and trying to keep for himself? :/

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
really?
i'm really curious what PWI company has to say about this  :o
Have fun reporting it to PWI headquarters in California.  :))
Honestly, it'd surprise me if you got ANY ini now with how you're acting. You act like official PWI doesn't know about EPW. Puh-leez. I'm sure this server is far from news to them.
Also, there are ini threads on the official PWI forums where people sell and trade their file-work, so nice try.  :))

need FEMALE EA BLACK INI similar to my MALE EA who can make say X
Stop trying to copy all other black inis and claim them for yourself. They are not yours. They belong to PWI. I will inform the PWI police and have you arrested.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Offline who is more selfish the one who is asking or the one who is selfish and trying to keep for himself? :/
no one owes you shit go make your own
ALSO WHO CAN MAKE FEMALE BLACK INI SAY X
i feel like i'm dead