Epic Perfect World

does anyone know how to make this ini character?

Kappa1

Congrats on trying to steal my ini  ^-^
lmao  

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline yukino23

• Characters: Yuki
  • Faction: Fisherman of men
Stop making drama because of my request and instead try to finish my wish otherwise don't bother yourself to answer if you are not going to help. I have seen a tons of request which are alike but no one acts like this.

No one is prefect everyone copies each other. Ofc I am not going to look like that.I am going to change it a bit but I need this code base and stop complaining about copy right since no one respects them here

again i will say since she claims ownership over perfect world property she can go jailed because of this. it doesn't really matter if the server is yours as long as you give credit to the company ,this would mean she bought rights from perfect world to have the right to claim this but it's highly doubtfult that she did so what shes doing is ilegal.

If you don't wish to help me,don't replay anymore here.I don't need to discuss about this drama. I just need help. If you are nice and want to give a hand you're welcome if not don't pay attention here and try to avoid the first idea of this topic

Offline yukino23

Royal are you Excite ?
it means you are the same person so every account which replied to me here is fake so the server is empty=dead
how can you people still permit to insult real players like this =D ?

• : D
Stop making drama because of my request and instead try to finish my wish otherwise don't bother yourself to answer if you are not going to help. I have seen a tons of request which are alike but no one acts like this.

No one is prefect everyone copies each other. Ofc I am not going to look like that.I am going to change it a bit but I need this code base and stop complaining about copy right since no one respects them here

again i will say since she claims ownership over perfect world property she can go jailed because of this. it doesn't really matter if the server is yours as long as you give credit to the company ,this would mean she bought rights from perfect world to have the right to claim this but it's highly doubtfult that she did so what shes doing is ilegal.

If you don't wish to help me,don't replay anymore here.I don't need to discuss about this drama. I just need help. If you are nice and want to give a hand you're welcome if not don't pay attention here and try to avoid the first idea of this topic
you're the one who's making drama out of this, including business stuff over a game stuff 
people can't possibly help you with "your request" because that ini you want has its owner already
we all trying to explain that you just could've ask the owner(s) for it (which I doubt they will give it for free since it was made long time ago for them but you can try,  I guess)
yes, everyone does copy but would be a lot better and fair if you could just make the "base" by yourself

Royal are you Excite ?
it means you are the same person so every account which replied to me here is fake so the server is empty=dead
and seriously stop being pathetic and sad, because EVERYONE (people, not a single person) trying to EXPLAIN to you the situation
plus, if she would be the same person as Excite, what would be the logic on pming you on many chars? she's the owner of the ini, you'd better watch your mouth
if the server is dead, why are you playing it then? or even coming here? : )

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline δεlιlαh

Royal are you Excite ?
Wow.

Stop being so defensive.

In the original post you did not say you only want to use the eyes etc..you asked for the ini file. People work hard to do these looks for their toons and it is their prerogative if they want to share it or not.

You had had loads of help in other threads and when in one you do not get your way you create drama.

Stop it.
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2016, 02:17 pm by δεlιlαh

sαgε mψsτιc

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
are you trying to steal pw property since your trying to steal someone ini which belong to pw according to your logic  ??? jailed

• : D
Wow.

Stop being so defensive. You had had loads of help in other threads and when in one you do not get your way you crate drama.

Stop it.

are you trying to steal pw property since your trying to steal someone ini which belong to pw according to your logic  ??? jailed
they've said it better than I could 
we're not trying to be rude, but as Elekent said, your logic is invalid honestly, you just contradict yourself, according to the logic you've tried to enlighten us with u_u
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline yukino23

i'm not making drama i simply asked a question which was ignored or insulted ;)

''people can't possibly help you with "your request" because that ini you want has its owner already''
she isn't working for perfect world and she isn't sharing her money with them so it's ilegal claim.
every ini should be completely free.

But as i have said i only asked a question politely :)

and what i get?

insults and ugly code characters

for a dead community and server u guys sure got guts. :)

''yes, everyone does copy but would be a lot better and fair if you could just make the "base" by yourself''
if i could make the base myself i would not be here asking for help right?

''if the server is dead, why are you playing it then? or even coming here? : )''

Now i understand why many abandoned this server or the others  the lack of manners is one thing but insulting people is another.

Offline yukino23

Offline δεlιlαh at least i'm defending myself with one account rather than being on +10 ;)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

''people can't possibly help you with "your request" because that ini you want has its owner already''
she isn't working for perfect world and she isn't sharing her money with them so it's ilegal claim.

and what i get?

''yes, everyone does copy but would be a lot better and fair if you could just make the "base" by yourself''

''if the server is dead, why are you playing it then? or even coming here? : )''

Now i understand why many abandoned this server or the others  the lack of manners is one thing but insulting people is another.
Alright I feel bad now, here is the real ini
[3Parts]
scaleUp = 97
scaleMiddle = 76
scaleDown = 74

[BlendFace]
idFaceShape1 = 62
idFaceShape2 = 62
blendFaceShape = 50

[Face]
scaleFaceH = 103
scaleFaceV = 151
idFaceTex = 859

[Faling]
idFalingSkin = 433
idFalingTex = 437

[Forehead]
offsetForeheadH = 129
offsetForeheadV = 100
offsetForeheadZ = 134
rotateForehead = 128
scaleForehead = 64

[YokeBone]
offsetYokeBoneH = 105
offsetYokeBoneV = 113
offsetYokeBoneZ = 121
rotateYokeBone = 128
scaleYokeBone = 128

[Cheek]
offsetCheekH = 123
offsetCheekV = 128
offsetCheekZ = 118
scaleCheek = 128

[Chain]
offsetChainV = 128
offsetChainZ = 94
rotateChain = 128
scaleChainH = 92

[Jaw]
offsetJawH = 161
offsetJawV = 128
offsetJawZ = 128
scaleJawSpecial = 128
scaleJawH = 128
scaleJawV = 128

[Eye]
idEyeBaseTex = 51
idEyeHighTex = 49
idEyeBallTex = 48
idEyeShape = 75
scaleEyeH = 188
scaleEyeV = 239
rotateEye = 116
offsetEyeH = 132
offsetEyeV = 134
offseteyeZ = 138
scaleEyeBall = 192
scaleEyeH2 = 188
scaleEyeV2 = 239
rotateEye2 = 116
offsetEyeH2 = 132
offsetEyeV2 = 134
offseteyeZ2 = 138
scaleEyeBall2 = 192
idThirdEye = 0

[Brow]
idBrowTex = 46
idBrowShape = 355
scaleBrowH = 64
scaleBrowV = 102
rotateBrow = 162
offsetBrowH = 65
offsetBrowV = 192
offsetBrowZ = 98
scaleBrowH2 = 64
scaleBrowV2 = 102
rotateBrow2 = 162
offsetBrowH2 = 65
offsetBrowV2 = 192
offsetBrowZ2 = 98

[Nose]
idNoseTex = 39
idNoseTipShape = 58
scaleNoseTipH = 83
scaleNoseTipV = 125
scaleNoseTipZ = 135
offsetNoseTipV = 103
idNoseBridgeShape = 55
scaleBridgeTipH = 65
offsetBridgeTipZ = 128

[Mouth]
idMouthUpLipLine = 79
idMouthMidLipLine = 80
idMouthDownLipLine = 92
thickUpLip = 77
thickDownLip = 120
scaleMouthH = 64
offsetMouthV = 85
offsetMOuthZ = 128
idMouthTex = 52
offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial = 128
scaleMouthH2 = 64
offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial2 = 128

[Ear]
idEarShape = 60
scaleEar = 120
offsetEarV = 128

[Hair]
idHairModel = 774
idHairTex = 15776

[Moustache]
idMoustacheTex = 204
idMoustacheSkin = 186
idGoateeTex = 596

[Color]
colorHair = -12624674
colorFace = -1
colorEye = -1
colorBrow = 0
colorMouth = -1990006
colorEyeBall = -15526892
colorMoustache = -1

[Body]
bodyID = 0
colorBody = -1
headScale = 90
upScale = 50
waistScale = 50
armWidth = 50
legWidth = 50
breastScale = 50

Offline yukino23

Online Elekent no because i don't claim any ownership of perfect world property as miss Excite does XD :))

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran

''people can't possibly help you with "your request" because that ini you want has its owner already''

and what i get?

you do know there's a thing call "free to play" which allow players to use the game content without paying right?

Offline yukino23

Offline Elitism haha no ty.
it isnt what i requested.