Epic Perfect World

base quests suggestion

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
was wondering if it is possible to add EC reward to the two base quests (the killing mobs one) to encourage people to do their bade quests. now I am not asking to add too many EC to avoid spamming it on alts. 5 or 10 per quest would be nice and fair.

note: if any admin,support or GM can add a poll to this would be great since I can't do it from my cellphone ^-^

Offline Slashyy

NO this is not needed there are many ways to farm ec's as is

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
God... Wth is with people and wanting more ec? Its already easy enough considering its supposed to be a rare item, not a common drop. And besides, the fire legion give 50 ec daily. It's easier than ever to farm it and NOW people want to make easier ways? it's as pointless as casting a vote after the election is over. And if ec was made MORE available, the gms would just make items more expensive so it'd defeat the purpose. Here are a list of 20 ec sources i can think of off the top of my head:
1) BH (10)
2) Void quests (50-100 to 250-500 if ur a lucky SoB)
3) Forest of songs (however much you willing to farm 1 ec every few mobs usually)
4) Shine of Ancestor (same as above)
5) TT (12 a day)
6) Pv (4-6 from boss)
7) FC (2 ec, recraft and god stones)
8.) Snake isle (10) (theres a . there because 8+) will make a 8) face  x3)
9) world bosses (drop base boss stuff i believe)
10) Nightscream (1 per mob drop, bank every stack of ten and you'll be fine. I've probably made a lifetime total of 2-3k there in about 20 hours total farming NS alone)
11) Fire legion (50 per day)
12) GV (50 ec+millions of gold and 36 MTPs and exp)
13) Theatre (1-50 however well you do in it)
14) Daily Events (can range from 30-70 depending which event and how well you do)
15) The base trials (mats at the end can be converted to ec, can make 1-whatever ammount you farm, different mats give different ec ammounts)
16) Rancor (see forest and shrine)
17) Sumor camp/sadistic glee (Soldiers drop a dozen or so, bigger mobs drop ec, OEC, juice, and other goodies)
18) Base bosses (basically same drops as big mobs in sumor and glee)
19) Gm hosted events (can make like 50-250 or more depending what event and how well you do)
20) Gm Charity events (Things like free bosses, derps, spawns, and all those things. Can make HUGE ec on them, once farmed 1176 ec from derps and split it with my party of 3)

All those places are just off the top of my head, im sure there is more. And besides and many can be repeated through alts and put on one character. In short, if you actually devoted yourself to it, you could PROBABLY make a good 1-2k ec a day, 3-4k if ur pro or something. Why people are begging for more ec is something i cant understand. Look with all due respect, if an ADD 20 year old with short term memory who spends 90% of his time on the game either chatting, pvping, helping others or just spacing out (I.e ME) can make 200-400 ec a day without TRYING, you guys should be able to farm at least 800 if you actually buckled down and farmed  :/
I've played servers where you have to farm for MONTHS to get end game gears. Frankly, i've heard more people saying "it's too hard" on this server then THERE and the end game gear mats had a 10% drop rate from bosses who could drop r9 players. Mats which you needed 6-10 of per gear PLUS a mat with a 1% droprate from a custom boss who could 2 shot an R9 5.0 archer. And the place was open pvp to boot so you could get KS'ed too  >.>

We have it easy guys. Fair pvp, caring gms, fun events, and almost everything given to us. Yet when people are asked to farm a few thousand ec for the best items, everyone cries about it. I honestly dont get it, it makes no sence to me. If everything was given to us, what would be the point of the game? You might as well play Oblivion and do the item dupe glitch to make millions of gold at lvl 2 and play from there. (And yes it was patched but theres still another unpatched way)  :/

Just have fun. There's no rush just take it easy. If getting r8 is too much work for you, role dragon, no biggie lots of people do. Like surpreme robe, R8 isn't going anywhere so if you get to the point you feel you NEED it, just start grabbing it. There is no need to be R8. its nice yes, but not nessisary. For me farming thousands of ec for some gear that may not even be any good isnt something i like. So instead i got r8 and BASIC r8 ites incase i changed my mind. All i really need in my opinion is the R8 weapon. The rest is just if you got the time, pacience, and money for it. Despite that, i can still do fine in pvp. A few thousand ec is alot yes. Its a daunting task. But (i dont remember who said this but i think it was some really wise buddah dude or something) The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. At least here its only a thousand miles intead of a few million like on other servers. Besides, R8 is nice, but it not always better than dragon. Usually dragon is better, sometimes its equal, and on some occasions better. Its mainly if you want more personalized and specific stats that dragon doesnt provide. It's a personal opinion more than anything really. But pls stop complaining or asking for more ec. Sometimes the ec flow here is thin, sometimes its average. But occasionally it overflows, particularly during X2 or when GMs do epic events like derps and stuff. But i'll tell you one thing. More ec isnt going to come if you beg for it. They usually hold things like X2 and special event like that when people are bitching. Besides they have a MAJOR project they working on atm, so give them some time. After its complete they'll have lots of free time, and can probably host ec events for us. Just be pacient and have fun peeps.
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
Yes my posts are long. But they are usually very detailed. I cram info into one post so people dont get mixed up when they are fragmented. And alot of it is really just because i took 20 lines for a list. its not as long as it looks.

If you want long, check my post in the Sage Sins thread. I basically took all the bickering and mindless babble and seperated it from the facts. Cramming 4 pages of posts in one post, THATS long  xD

(not my best post either btw, i was kinda irritated that day and all the trolling on there pissed me off. There were some good points in there, thats why i seperated the gold from the rubbish. I came off really strong, but it was with the best of intentions.)
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2012, 06:26 pm by Auriel
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
seems to me that peeps just want ec to come raining down from the sky :P

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
seems to me that peeps just want ec to come raining down from the sky :P
Pretty much. But theres an event for that LOL!!  :normal-2:
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
if u think this thread about EC u wrong. if they ever do this it will be the worst of all to get EC. simply bc u cant spam it and need a bade fir it. now before u start ur wall of text and start laughing at someone else idea and make ur self stupid know the purpose of the thread first before u post anything this thread to encourage people to do their base quests

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
dude, y so agro? i wasnt laughing at YOU, i was laughing cause of what axel said (i was laughing with him not at him, i rarely laugh at people i dont know no matter what they say or do. Its just rude and disrepectful). He said people want ec rto rain from sky. Derp pretty much does that lol. Before you get all irritated at someone, maybe YOU should known whats being said and who its being said to first  >.>
God... Wth is with people and wanting more ec? Its already easy enough considering its supposed to be a rare item, not a common drop. And besides, the fire legion give 50 ec daily. It's easier than ever to farm it and NOW people want to make easier ways? it's as pointless as casting a vote after the election is over. And if ec was made MORE available, the gms would just make items more expensive so it'd defeat the purpose. Here are a list of 20 ec sources i can think of off the top of my head:
1) BH (10)
2) Void quests (50-100 to 250-500 if ur a lucky SoB)
3) Forest of songs (however much you willing to farm 1 ec every few mobs usually)
4) Shine of Ancestor (same as above)
5) TT (12 a day)
6) Pv (4-6 from boss)
7) FC (2 ec, recraft and god stones)
8.) Snake isle (10) (theres a . there because 8+) will make a 8) face  x3)
9) world bosses (drop base boss stuff i believe)
10) Nightscream (1 per mob drop, bank every stack of ten and you'll be fine. I've probably made a lifetime total of 2-3k there in about 20 hours total farming NS alone)
11) Fire legion (50 per day)
12) GV (50 ec+millions of gold and 36 MTPs and exp)
13) Theatre (1-50 however well you do in it)
14) Daily Events (can range from 30-70 depending which event and how well you do)
15) The base trials (mats at the end can be converted to ec, can make 1-whatever ammount you farm, different mats give different ec ammounts)
16) Rancor (see forest and shrine)
17) Sumor camp/sadistic glee (Soldiers drop a dozen or so, bigger mobs drop ec, OEC, juice, and other goodies)
18) Base bosses (basically same drops as big mobs in sumor and glee)
19) Gm hosted events (can make like 50-250 or more depending what event and how well you do)
20) Gm Charity events (Things like free bosses, derps, spawns, and all those things. Can make HUGE ec on them, once farmed 1176 ec from derps and split it with my party of 3)

All those places are just off the top of my head, im sure there is more. And besides and many can be repeated through alts and put on one character. In short, if you actually devoted yourself to it, you could PROBABLY make a good 1-2k ec a day, 3-4k if ur pro or something. Why people are begging for more ec is something i cant understand. Look with all due respect, if an ADD 20 year old with short term memory who spends 90% of his time on the game either chatting, pvping, helping others or just spacing out (I.e ME) can make 200-400 ec a day without TRYING, you guys should be able to farm at least 800 if you actually buckled down and farmed  :/
I've played servers where you have to farm for MONTHS to get end game gears. Frankly, i've heard more people saying "it's too hard" on this server then THERE and the end game gear mats had a 10% drop rate from bosses who could drop r9 players. Mats which you needed 6-10 of per gear PLUS a mat with a 1% droprate from a custom boss who could 2 shot an R9 5.0 archer. And the place was open pvp to boot so you could get KS'ed too  >.>

We have it easy guys. Fair pvp, caring gms, fun events, and almost everything given to us. Yet when people are asked to farm a few thousand ec for the best items, everyone cries about it. I honestly dont get it, it makes no sence to me. If everything was given to us, what would be the point of the game? You might as well play Oblivion and do the item dupe glitch to make millions of gold at lvl 2 and play from there. (And yes it was patched but theres still another unpatched way)  :/

Just have fun. There's no rush just take it easy. If getting r8 is too much work for you, role dragon, no biggie lots of people do. Like surpreme robe, R8 isn't going anywhere so if you get to the point you feel you NEED it, just start grabbing it. There is no need to be R8. its nice yes, but not nessisary. For me farming thousands of ec for some gear that may not even be any good isnt something i like. So instead i got r8 and BASIC r8 ites incase i changed my mind. All i really need in my opinion is the R8 weapon. The rest is just if you got the time, pacience, and money for it. Despite that, i can still do fine in pvp. A few thousand ec is alot yes. Its a daunting task. But (i dont remember who said this but i think it was some really wise buddah dude or something) The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. At least here its only a thousand miles intead of a few million like on other servers. Besides, R8 is nice, but it not always better than dragon. Usually dragon is better, sometimes its equal, and on some occasions R8 is better. Its mainly if you want more personalized and specific stats that dragon doesnt provide. It's a personal opinion more than anything really. But pls stop complaining or asking for more ec. Sometimes the ec flow here is thin, sometimes its average. But occasionally it overflows, particularly during X2 or when GMs do epic events like derps and stuff. But i'll tell you one thing. More ec isnt going to come if you beg for it. They usually hold things like X2 and special event like that when people arent bitching. Besides they have a MAJOR project they working on atm, so give them some time. After its complete they'll have lots of free time, and can probably host ec events for us. Just be pacient and have fun peeps.

And ftr, that "wall of text" is a trademark of mine. Plus it was meant to help people realize how many sourses of ec there are. I wasnt flaming you, hell i was flaming MYSELF more than anything  x3

And honestly, it is spammable actually, you can make your own fac and fill it with alts and make a fortune that way. People will find ways to abuse things. I agree there should be more incentive for base related event and quests, but ec isnt the answer. MAYBE a chance at r8 mats if you want an ec prize.

Maybe i was a little harsh in the opening paragraph. Sue me, i just had drama on game, then had drama on skype, then i come to forums for a "vacation" and all i see is, what i saw at the time as, another post of someone wanting more ec. Considering how annoyed i was at the time, i was REAAALLY nice, i wanted to snap on this and make a thread on it. INSTEAD i took the high road, took a deep breath and started calmly typing. If you read my whole post, you'll notice how i gradually become more mellow. Posting is a release for me, and if i can mak a difference doing so all the better. I could have said and done so many things differently. I didnt. And pls trust me, if i wanted to flame you, i wouldnt do in on the forums it'd be in pm.

I'm not going off on you either, because i know the post in question was a misunderstanding based on the lack of clarity that was there. That was my fault i should have been more clear. But maybe you shouldn't be so quick to assume people are trolling, sometimes they mean well, they just dont SAY well. And i'm one of those people.
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
yush big difference between laughing at someone and laughing with them :3

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.