Epic Perfect World

Worms

Zilara

Leader: Uriel
Director: Zilara
Marshals: Saffran, Sookiie, TaNk
Executors: MaliVogue, Cyanide, DeathStorM, EpicTranny, Elllieee, Elly, omarmob, Maok, WingTsun

Recruiting only PKers, preferably europeans/americans or people whose timezone's close to GMT+2.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Best faction skill wise hands down.

Zilara

Best faction skill wise hands down.

skills don't matter when we're 10 and they're 30 or more :P

Offline Nic

• /VothingElse 150Mystic
I'm interest in your rec. Lvl 150 mystic, new player in epic but ive done alot of TW and pvp on mystic @ dreamwaver.
 :police:   8)  i wana join worms. Do i need to apply something? but ah,, after apply, i hope u dont ignore the wc of looking for officer  :P
/\lic 150 Archer
/VothingElse 150Mystic

Offline Wolfgang

I'm interest in your rec. Lvl 150 mystic, new player in epic but ive done alot of TW and pvp on mystic @ dreamwaver.
 :police:   8)  i wana join worms. Do i need to apply something? but ah,, after apply, i hope u dont ignore the wc of looking for officer  :P

www.worms.shivtr.com :) go there and apply  ;D

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Nic

• /VothingElse 150Mystic
 8)  8) Thanks yous. I already there in worms  >:D
 :shocked:  Zilara also from DW .. ohh but u quited b4 i start playing there :P

anyway thz for inviting me to Worms  ^-^

Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 05:12 pm by strongestone
/\lic 150 Archer
/VothingElse 150Mystic

Zilara

Some changes have been made, here are the current officers of Worms:
Leader: Zilara
Director: BriEsT
Marshals: Aphrodita, Odium, EpicTranny, omarmob
Executors: Biish, Decipher, Maok, ThaPinky, Frizzle, WingTsun, Wolfgang, CoIdBlooded, haYa, zFlashx, TorpedoX

Recruiting level 150 pkers. Apply at www.worms.shivtr.com if you're interested in joining us. 

Offline MushiChi

• Beginner
Accepting Archer? LVL 150 IGN: MushiChi. Rank 8.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't think worms will ever stop accepting archer. c:
Before I though worms could be nice faction, but after aplling on website I heard I was too young for being there, cause Im 16 Ftw. After dat I didnt care anymore and "Aphrodita" started being rude to me, I only said "bye". Let me laugh.

Zilara

Before I though worms could be nice faction, but after aplling on website I heard I was too young for being there, cause Im 16 Ftw. After dat I didnt care anymore and "Aphrodita" started being rude to me, I only said "bye". Let me laugh.

Worms is indeed a nice faction, much nicer than some other factions. We never rejected people only because of their age. We had an 8 years old kid in the guild for so long. We still have 13-14 years old kids in the faction and no, they aren't rude like you've been to TWO of our officers. We're not desperate, therefore we afford to choose who we let in. ;)
Worms is indeed a nice faction, much nicer than some other factions. We never rejected people only because of their age. We had an 8 years old kid in the guild for so long. We still have 13-14 years old kids in the faction and no, they aren't rude like you've been to TWO of our officers. We're not desperate, therefore we afford to choose who we let in. ;)
I was rude for saying "bye", or they were just bad?
Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:35 pm by EvilTouch

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
will i have to delete everything again ?
i dont want to but if i have to...i will
there is no need to insults, just pm each other ingame, easier and simple.
will i have to delete everything again ?
i dont want to but if i have to...i will
there is no need to insults, just pm each other ingame, easier and simple.

GJ with edidting my post  :normal-42: you can delete it, idgaf really. I just defend myself, sorry.