Epic Perfect World

Update Drops in 'Arena Chest Event'

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
?? people only go to that event to pk.. let's be honest lmao. can easily obtain all the pots etc you need from digging & farming other events and instances. -1 (and the rare chance to get ET from bosses unless while trying to avoid the mystics sleep planting ppl 2% hp left on boss  :police:)

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Ah ha ha yes, you see, I have acquired an ally with such wisdom to agree with my first post. If you put spirit pots on the chests then abaddon will die, leaf rain dryad will be so lonely. No one will ever run BH again, they will just wait for chest event.

Don't you see!?!? DONT YOU SEE!?!?!? Candy see's, she is wise. Wiser like me for wise can be, you see? I don't know why you all make such try hard ego threads, trying to have a pot worth half an EC into chest you will break economy. Do you want to play epic perfect world or epic greece world? I rest my cases. Your honorful majesty.

Me and candy, me and candy will make a stand in this thread. And save abaddon from the domgraph nerf thread. You and me candy, with our wisdom and experiences we will defend this thread to the very end, HUZZAH.     8)

If you add the pot to chest, then chest will become potchest. But if chest is no longer chest, then can chest still contain pot? You see? You didn't think of that did you? Candy did. Candy is wise. Wiser of some, do you understand now?

You idiot think you can come in here and outwiser the candy with this thread?

Candy knows all.

1 spirit pot in chest would break server.

Thank 4 taking your time to make your post and save this srvr candy, never think one man alone can't change anything. Look what candy just did, a revolution, an inspirationary. Now pelase stop these suggestion threads you do not know what the all powerful candy knows. GM please close.  :police:

#NoPotChest2k16
You said all that to be a sarcastic bitch to Candy because she suggested that farming the instances for the pots took less then 5 minutes?? No, it's not game breaking that the pots get put into those chests, but neither is getting the 2 ST.

OT: -1 go farm abba and stfu.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
?? people only go to that event to pk.. let's be honest lmao. can easily obtain all the pots etc you need from digging & farming other events and instances. -1 (and the rare chance to get ET from bosses unless while trying to avoid the mystics sleep planting ppl 2% hp left on boss  :police:)
How blessed are we to have been gifted with such wise compassionate players who choose to bestow upon us their ingenious, well thought out and beautiful ideas and opinions. Never in my life have I witnessed a post so pure, so true. Thank you for existing habits. I can tell from your post that you must go to the event all the time. You must LIVE in that event, in a suspended moment of time in your mind, to relive at your leisure. To be able to put into words so perfectly what events transpire at the chest digging event.

Yes, I think there is actually so much pvp at the event that I think to this day not a single chest has ever been dug.

Why change the rewards to a box which is unbreakable? There is so much PVP in the arena chest event that factions sig around the NPC and wait, just like DT. To enter the instance and battle for the incredible bounty of 2 entire supply tokens. I'm glad that someone has come and set the record straight, has come to teach the knowledge-less heathens the true meaning behind the chest event.

Habits, praying to you has now become my habit. You are truly a saint among saints, to save the server from potchest with your righteous and pure wisdom, surely belonging to that of someone who has most definitely actually entered the chest event. 

I mean, who could doubt that you have. Give the extensive knowledge you have bestowed upon us measly peasants. To take time out of your goddess life to even step on us ants let along to tutor us, to enrich us with your obvious experience and eternal wisdom...I thank you...from the bottom of my heart....I'm sorry I'm crying IRL....I need a moment...  :'(

#NOPOTCHEST2K16

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
ITT: People favor 2 supply tokens over ANYTHING else

kek'd, tipped fedora, turned 360 degrees and walked away

Last Edit: Apr 16, 2016, 04:38 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
How blessed are we to have been gifted with such wise compassionate players who choose to bestow upon us their ingenious, well thought out and beautiful ideas and opinions. Never in my life have I witnessed a post so pure, so true. Thank you for existing habits. I can tell from your post that you must go to the event all the time. You must LIVE in that event, in a suspended moment of time in your mind, to relive at your leisure. To be able to put into words so perfectly what events transpire at the chest digging event.

Yes, I think there is actually so much pvp at the event that I think to this day not a single chest has ever been dug.

Why change the rewards to a box which is unbreakable? There is so much PVP in the arena chest event that factions sig around the NPC and wait, just like DT. To enter the instance and battle for the incredible bounty of 2 entire supply tokens. I'm glad that someone has come and set the record straight, has come to teach the knowledge-less heathens the true meaning behind the chest event.

Habits, praying to you has now become my habit. You are truly a saint among saints, to save the server from potchest with your righteous and pure wisdom, surely belonging to that of someone who has most definitely actually entered the chest event.

I mean, who could doubt that you have. Give the extensive knowledge you have bestowed upon us measly peasants. To take time out of your goddess life to even step on us ants let along to tutor us, to enrich us with your obvious experience and eternal wisdom...I thank you...from the bottom of my heart....I'm sorry I'm crying IRL....I need a moment...  :'(

#NOPOTCHEST2K16
Nice sarcastic way to spam the thread. >.>

PURGATORY

-1 arena chests are just fine, you already get ridges and runes from there, no need to add the pots. Also you can use the ST to craft ridges (4ST each), so the number of STs sounds just reasonable from chests. Abba takes 4-5minutes but you guys probably find it difficult and become prisoned constantly as you're unaware it is always the 4th hit you should immunize yourself lmao. For all I know most  people also go there primarily for PK like I do or event tokens like I do and para nova players at 2%HP of boss to claim them myself  :-\ 

Insanity

add pe in chest gm

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
You said all that to be a sarcastic bitch to Candy because she suggested that farming the instances for the pots took less then 5 minutes?? No, it's not game breaking that the pots get put into those chests, but neither is getting the 2 ST.

-1 arena chests are just fine, you already get ridges and runes from there, no need to add the pots. Also you can use the ST to craft ridges (4ST each), so the number of STs sounds just reasonable from chests. Abba takes 4-5minutes but you guys probably find it difficult and become prisoned constantly as you're unaware it is always the 4th hit you should immunize yourself lmao. For all I know most  people also go there primarily for PK like I do or event tokens like I do and para nova players at 2%HP of boss to claim them myself  :-\
You misunderstand me syn... I am sincere in my goal to defeat the lecherous PotChest. But I am glad that you have joined the brotherhood of the wise. With you on our side, beautiful and intelligent as you are, nothing can stop us. Nothing will get in our way as we defend the server from the almighty PotChest. Surely nothing could convince agatio we have no idea what we're talking about with someone as wise and smart as you on our side.  ^-^

Thank you sensei damage, with your guidance and powerful PvE knowledge you will convince these fools that PotChest is a threat that must be taken seriously.  Please make a video guide on how to farm abaddon for those who remained "imprisoned" one might say in their own naivety, it is such a difficult instance because I always die to the flying rocks inside of the valley. The rocks fall with such fearsome might that it makes 0def from veno look like blademaster dmg.

I thank you all for assembling today in the threads that really matter, assemble my brothers and remain united. Together we will defeat the potchest.

#NOPOTCHEST2K16

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Lock this before it becomes "another drama sht thread" thx. 

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
 :rolleyes: TL DR. I find myself doing this a lot when it comes to you posting on threads like these. Seems you have an essay to write about everything you comment on.
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2016, 05:18 am by Syn♪♫
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
add pe in chest gm
no point you will die anyway ._.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Lock this before it becomes "another drama sht thread" thx.

:rolleyes: TL DR. I find myself doing this a lot when it comes to you posting on threads like these. Seems you have an essay to write about everything you comment on.
I see your plan habits brother...you are clever indeed. Yes, let us shut down this thread filled with heathenous and contemptible PotChest supporters. If we cut the head off the snake before they have a chance to strike, a chance to voice their toxic opinions and points of view then surely we will defeat the PotChest propaganda supporters. 

A wise and powerful move has been made by my band of the wise brothers. How will you respond domgraph? I have assembled the most mighty and experienced of forum warriors to defend the server from PotChest UNTIL DEATH. Please PM me for my address if you wish to settle this PotChest vendetta in a more personal manner. Suffice to say, fite me irl broski.

I am sorry for drowning you in my overly drawn out babble wise brother syn, I just get so passionate when it comes to talking about stopping the almighty PotChest from having its way with our virgin server. I will attempt to communicate with you in a style which you are more comfortable.

SYN GOOD, THREAD BAD, HUH, GRUNT, UNNNNFGH.

Yes, and now that we've cleared up out little misunderstanding let us again unite and DEFEND EPW FROM THE POTCHEST.

#NOPOTCHEST2K16

Offline ♥Haterade♥

• Gm's Hate Me
  • Sup?
  • Characters: ♥Haterade♥SearingFlame♥
  • Faction: Carrys ArchEnemy PK
At the risk of being called a dom zombie +1.
@Mizore damn true woman. Cant even make up your mind on this topic, side note for once i +1 on dom

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Oh, how I enjoy the amount of brain cells I've lost and how rapidly my IQ decreased reading some of these posts..  :rolleyes:

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
go farm abba, lazy bum
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂