Epic Perfect World

LF Cheats for bm vs seeker

Offline Watch Tower

• Beginner
Hello bms of epw

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat aps seekers?
If I use mdef marrow I get hit for 8k's if they aps me after they use sacrificial slash. :-\
If I don't use marrow I get slaughtered with metal attacks. :(

Is there any way to beat them except for sparking and aps or hf and aps :))

I tried to use the procs of flash/reckless rush/hillborn but that doesn't do enough damage. :monkey-19:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Heart of Steel.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Hello bms of epw

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat aps seekers?
If I use mdef marrow I get hit for 8k's if they aps me after they use sacrificial slash. :-\
If I don't use marrow I get slaughtered with metal attacks. :(

Is there any way to beat them except for sparking and aps or hf and aps :))

I tried to use the procs of flash/reckless rush/hillborn but that doesn't do enough damage. :monkey-19:
for first thing tell him to dont use def armors (reduce pdef %) or ur dmg wont be enough to kill him, so its just a waste of time for u

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
If ur demon spam bell with leaps time them for his combo if ur sage idk I never played sage but demon bell and marrow will be fine if his combo fails when u leap stun and APS he is weaker so wala

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Stun lock. That's at least 50% of the battle right there.
You'll need to try your best to make sure you get the seeker in their aps gear assuming they switch between def set and dragon. 
Elemental pills for damage.
Watch your debuffs (glacial spike/heaven's flame). If you know what you're doing won't have to worry too much about using them against a seeker. If you don't know what you're doing you'll end up  dying 5x as fast. 
You can attempt to lead the seeker on by setting up debuffs if you need the extra damage; usually the seeker would try to use them against you in combination with sacrificial strike/QPQ transfer but if you time your sparks correctly or use faith right before they transfer it, they'll be stuck with those debuffs and you'll have yourself an easy fight.
Don't forget to spam bell if you're demon, less penalty while using magic marrow. 
But yeah, you can use Heart of Steel too. 

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Watch Tower

• Beginner
I totally forgot about the elemental pills. Hopefully that will add just enough to kill them. Thanks for the replies  :monkey-40: :monkey-40:

Offline oke

stun lock/heart of steel

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Abbadon gave you quite a lot of useful suggestions. Personally though, I don't think Heart of Steel is really necessary and I think the genie energy can go to something more useful.

Remember that you have your front leap with tidal. There are a lot of times where I've also used that to block their QPQ transfer. As said before, blocking their QPQ will help you a lot in dealing enough damage to kill them. You use spark to block it like Abbadon said and you've now weakened them and buffed your self. Drake Bash right before their charm tick, throw a little Extreme Poison in there, and if their genie is dead, you will kill him/her.

Don't be afraid to kite a little. I'm not saying do that whole, across map kiting that you see in an EA 1v1. Just enough so that they can't aps you to death while you're just sitting there. A little bit of kiting will save you a lot of chi/genie.

Most of them use a str genie with occult. Think about if you want to use a counter dex genie or not. If they don't use a str genie, then try vit/mag.

As a last note, you will get zerk critted for 30k at half HP and that you will lose almost 100% of the time against a Seeker like Vermillion. However, what I'm getting at is that Seekers have a huge advantage on you in 1v1s just because of their damage and defense just being so much more than yours. So, in all honesty, there's really no shame in losing a 1v1 to a Seeker, especially a good seeker.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Abbadon gave you quite a lot of useful suggestions. Personally though, I don't think Heart of Steel is really necessary and I think the genie energy can go to something more useful.

Remember that you have your front leap with tidal. There are a lot of times where I've also used that to block their QPQ transfer. As said before, blocking their QPQ will help you a lot in dealing enough damage to kill them. You use spark to block it like Abbadon said and you've now weakened them and buffed your self. Drake Bash right before their charm tick, throw a little Extreme Poison in there, and if their genie is dead, you will kill him/her.

Don't be afraid to kite a little. I'm not saying do that whole, across map kiting that you see in an EA 1v1. Just enough so that they can't aps you to death while you're just sitting there. A little bit of kiting will save you a lot of chi/genie.

Most of them use a str genie with occult. Think about if you want to use a counter dex genie or not. If they don't use a str genie, then try vit/mag.

As a last note, you will get zerk critted for 30k at half HP and that you will lose almost 100% of the time against a Seeker like Vermillion. However, what I'm getting at is that Seekers have a huge advantage on you in 1v1s just because of their damage and defense just being so much more than yours. So, in all honesty, there's really no shame in losing a 1v1 to a Seeker, especially a good seeker. 
 is seeker your.. Achilles's heel? XDDDDDDSDDDDDSFD
if you're 1v1ing a def camping seeker and deal 1k dmg
there's really no point in trying, if not you should practice stunlocking the stake or a player to notice the timing between each stun because as a wr, you shouldn't die if you spam leap + bell, so its most definitely your stun timing that needs worked on
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
is seeker your.. Achilles's heel? XDDDDDDSDDDDDSFD

...........You're lucky that shit made sense...

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
...........You're lucky that shit made sense...
I'm so good..
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Death

• Old Player
When they attack you, switch to your def gear, when they are stunned or afk, switch to attack gear and you'll be golden.