Epic Perfect World

Where are the clothes from the boutique?

Offline yukino23

• Characters: Yuki
  • Faction: Fisherman of men
Hello and nice to meet everyone here 
i just started to play recently and i was wondering where can i find fashion from the boutique,pets,wings mounts etc. 

Offline Zoey

• Subscriber
  • Characters: Zoey | Lana | Scintilla | April
If you mean normal fashion, they are in NPCs in every main city with names such as Female Fashion I and so on. Pets, wings, mounts can be found in the flights, pets & mounts NPC (these are free, only coins required) as well as under the exchange option of God's Giving.
Fate whispers to the wolf,
"You cannot withstand the storm."
And the wolf whispers back
"I am the storm."

Offline yukino23

If you mean normal fashion, they are in NPCs in every main city with names such as Female Fashion I and so on. Pets, wings, mounts can be found in the flights, pets & mounts NPC (these are free, only coins required) as well as under the exchange option of God's Giving.
thank you very much for the reply.
may i also ask how can i edit my character for example a mermaid but with seeker eyes?
i noticed you guys edit very beautiful characters with custom parts i would also like to know how to do this if possible.

Offline Neve

• Hi
  • Characters: Finoobla
thank you very much for the reply.
may i also ask how can i edit my character for example a mermaid but with seeker eyes?
i noticed you guys edit very beautiful characters with custom parts i would also like to know how to do this if possible.
Hey there here is a guide about how to ini edit your toon made by our lovely echo
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=4198.0

And since you are new here you might also find this link helpful
A Guide To Guides

Welcome to epw
Avatar made by the lovely and talented CeladonGirl

Offline yukino23

Hey there here is a guide about how to ini edit your toon made by our lovely echo
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=4198.0

And since you are new here you might also find this link helpful
A Guide To Guides

Welcome to epw

thank you kindly ^-^