Epic Perfect World

lunar revamp

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
a while ago a GM announced rrevamping TT and make it more useful to get EC; wonder if u could do lunar as well :D

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
from what i understand it wont happen, too many people use tt for ec and mats for certain items. I THINK you may be thinking ov the TT pvp map idea, in which case it wouldnt REPLACE tt, but rather be another tt with different purpose. I think its already easy enough to get ec. If they made it too easy, it'd be no fun. HOWEVER, it does bug me how you cant seem to do ful lunar runs in one go, i mean, i did 5 out of 8 vallies in the same instance, but even THEN i had to reenter several times  :3

If we could make it so we could go to every part, that'd be pretty cool, and maybe throw it tougher enemies on the solo runs. Just an idea to suppliment yours.
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the HH/TT PvP idea is kinda hard to get cuz we wanted it to work as PvP Ranks...but so many issues came out :/ about the drops in HH/TT we will change them yes but we are currently working on another instance so HH/TT gotta wait a bit  :-\
about lunar...its still used to make the Dominance Robe so i think we won't touch it for the moment, maybe later  :-\

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
yup and i looking forward to that project  :)

Though if we DO revamp lunar, perhaps we can make it more easy to navigate? Like for example, what if there was an np who could activate any valley at any time? Or make it so the npc who naviages solo mode doesnt dissapear. Or make an item that you can make or purchase that teleports you to certain vallies when you click them? (like the item from the quest inside lunar where u talk to traveler and stuff) And make it so you can only purchase them after you do a certain quest for that valley. Just some ideas. AND HOLY CRAP i just had idea i need to post it  O.o
                                                         *walks of like a zombie to make message* Must.......... post......... idea........
                                                                                                                                                        And get chips..... *zombie groan*
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
why not do that on fb 109 instance insted of TT/H dont think any1 use fb 109 instance

Offline Chubbz

• Beginner
Fb109 Hell is used as nirvana maps, heaven is warsong city, so both are still in use.