Epic Perfect World

Limit GV

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Yeah bro, I farmed GV for 1 hour and rerolled all perfect stats in 20 rolls.  :police: :police: :police:Nerf.
lmao i got me 60 rolls, been stacking em for 4 days or some sh1t did 1 gv and my bhs, got my 2x rmd top i wanted to get lol. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
l0l move GV to sunday for PVE time only  :-\

LordZarak

-chan archers not really broken but has a very big influence on 1v1 the better geared player the less skill and timings are required. Think for you're self how many times you been saved bcs of def set or even w bow. Removing def stats from r8r and rmdf and those shit and accs is best way to balance and make it truly skill dependant sever. Than again it is like this for a reason. . GREED p2w.. get def if you bad at you're class kit - agaito 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Unfortunately for you I think those people farming GV to get rid of their evasion/hp regen/mp regen/ 100 pdef stats don't really want to pvp atm. I think they'd rather step up to play, when they have enough gear to not have their entire squad solo'd by a maxed and buffed sin.
when I'm playing Haterade who has shit 3rd on his chan gear I make it work quit qqing and maybe learn your class gear is nothing if you don't know how to use it.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
l0l move GV to sunday for PVE time only  :-\
But I'm sweet innocent church woman that goes to church all day Sunday and won't be able to do GVs that day ): 

kitty stew

But I'm sweet innocent church woman that goes to church all day Sunday and won't be able to do GVs that day ):
me too

I go to church at random times every day, plus I poop a lot

no reason to limit GV times

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
l0l move GV to sunday for PVE time only  :-\
no reason to limit it since its been nerfed to death
no reason to waste that amount of time on it anymore

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Praise jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!! Move GV to saturdays for this poor womang

kitty stew

then SDA's cant do GV

:(

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
But I'm Catholic and we have church on Saturday nights and adoration (?) in the middle of the day before hand. 
No offense to those that are Catholic, I'm technically Catholic but I like to forget that part of my life. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
But I'm Catholic and we have church on Saturday nights and adoration (?) in the middle of the day before hand.
No offense to those that are Catholic, I'm technically Catholic but I like to forget that part of my life.
Oh catholic christian witchcraft they all same thing pfffft