Epic Perfect World

Limit GV

Offline CarCrash

GM, please restrict the amount of times a person can do GV...it's kinda getting out of hand. I want to PK but this server turned into PVE server? WTF

lulu

Can't be done without internal tools.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Unfortunately for you I think those people farming GV to get rid of their evasion/hp regen/mp regen/ 100 pdef stats don't really want to pvp atm. I think they'd rather step up to play, when they have enough gear to not have their entire squad solo'd by a maxed and buffed sin.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
because the server was drowning in pk before this
i feel like i'm dead

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i think i hear the WAAAAAAmbulance coming.

"i spent 500k EC on my r8 stuff why do people get it for free? WAA WAA WAA!"

they may limit GV runs, they may limit drops, whatever. you people are whining because your butthurt about people getting free rerolls.

This. Is. A. GAME. I know right, it's a pretty hard concept to grasp.

yeah, it kind of sucks cause most of the factions are pretty well dead because people doing GV runs on their mains that are in different factions, or pk is dead (which we all know happens when stuff like this occurs, like 2x), but you know what? Suck it up buttercup. If you don't like it, go to another server.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
No body like to play with crap gear, wait few weeks or month for new comer people, Since most Old people kinda inactive after few guild disbanded whatever lol, but atm people are really hungry for gear up and their milions alts lol

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I don't really see the harm in it honestly. Oh damn, people are getting rerolls for an hour and a half of work, what a big issue. Its not like they're tradeable so they're making profits off it. If someone else wants the same, it's not hard to get a seeker and nolife it also. The biggest issue is the idiots that don't know how to do it right and will fail 20x before realizing what they need to do. 

We kinda needed a way to farm, actually farm, that wasn't for ec. 

Offline ☆chixxiebaby☆

• Characters: ToxicLust
  • Faction: Nefarious Director
not only that with all the dam scripters,people need to up thiers gears and stats to even have a chance against scripting.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
People pve so they can have sht to pvp with
Just wait until all those blue names finally get rid of mp/hp regen...

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
No body like to play with crap gear, wait few weeks or month for new comer people, Since most Old people kinda inactive after few guild disbanded whatever lol, but atm people are really hungry for gear up and their milions alts lol
^ this

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
sux.... i spend over 200k ec for my gear.... look this shit.... all got free reshape's.

Offline bob

if it does get limited, then at least take out the trash stats on r8. I mean wtf is with that accuracy on mag weps, am I meant to go around smacking people with my wep?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
sux.... i spend over 200k ec for my gear.... look this shit.... all got free reshape's.
wow a whole 200k ec!!