Epic Perfect World

Require Suggestions to be approved first.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
+1 it would require players to gather video and screenshot evidence of their complaints to substanciate their claims. We would have less "I DIED TO WB PLEASE NERF" threads. And more actual facts and maths to discuss.  :-X

Offline NormanM

• Characters: Normike, Zedgar
  • Faction: LostBlade
+1 to post regulations.. Trolls are doing wharever they want lately and theres no control atm.

Offline Death

• Old Player
Lol, poor babies have no patience for posts not as enlightened as they are, why don't you move to North Korea if you can't stand a "lack of control"? You're so entertaining :D

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Lol, poor babies have no patience for posts not as enlightened as they are, why don't you move to North Korea if you can't stand a "lack of control"? You're so entertaining :D
what 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Reading this type of post makes me Laugh My Ass Off 

kitty stew

Pretty simple. That way troll and stupid suggestions won't even hit the board. As well as preventing the constant repetition of the exact same suggestion.

-1 terrible idea

if Agatio and others can ignore dumb suggestions so can you

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Ayyy don't dis my bro Kim-Jong-Un.

-1 terrible idea

if Agatio and others can ignore dumb suggestions so can you

Not as terrible as you though.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

kitty stew

Ayyy don't dis my bro Kim-Jong-Un. Not as terrible as you though.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Just put suggestions on a moderated status for approval as if you're forum moderated.

At least then it will decrease the toxicity and cesspool of threads that people like Domgrath make on a daily basis.

I guarantee that nerf threads won't be approved as often since Aga said it himself that he hates nerf threads.

kitty stew

Just put suggestions on a moderated status for approval as if you're forum moderated.
At least then it will decrease the toxicity and cesspool of threads that people like Domgrath make on a daily basis.
I guarantee that nerf threads won't be approved as often since Aga said it himself that he hates nerf threads.

just adds more babysitting work for mods

totally unnecessary workload increase

if people don't like these nerf threads they can just not respond to them 

then they die a quick death 

common sense? 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Best suggestion so far in a month... +1

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
+1 but gms are useless so it won't happen  :police:

Offline NormanM

• Characters: Normike, Zedgar
  • Faction: LostBlade
just adds more babysitting work for mods

totally unnecessary workload increase

if people don't like these nerf threads they can just not respond to them

then they die a quick death

common sense?
Actually GMs will get less work because they can just reject the useless post instead of checking them all the time to be sure the content dont violate the ToS or Forum Rules. The reason there are too many threads like that is because people already know his thread will get answered and wont be deleted or closed soon.
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 07:08 pm by NormanM

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex