Epic Perfect World

Rank 9 SUGGESTION

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
like this? http://prntscr.com/apdrf5 no ty too op :normal-47:

Actual armors like PW is impementing or already has(?)  AKA Rank 10.

I was joking though, don't take my post serious. 

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline xGreenDay

• Best Personal Cleric
  • Ex-Tyrants matador de Artifex, nasci pra isso, curador de guild.
  • Characters: xGreenDay
  • Faction: Tyrants
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. no?  :police:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Actual armors like PW is impementing or already has(?)  AKA Rank 10.

I was joking though, don't take my post serious.
oh i didnt know pwi has warsoul armor now... i just thaught G17 weap... havent been on there in like forever
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Well not a bad idea but it would break the balance completely and people dont really wanna farm again to max all stats on r9 after maxing everything on r8
Insanitarius

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
 :police: ofc people wont like dis they r afraid theyll lose what little kill potential they got right now on others or some of them dont want because they got perfect stats or some are just lazy two farm but new gear would be nice having same shit for years its beyond boring i wonder how long the server will last with weeabs fugly fashion and nerf updates  :-\ altho itll never happen +1

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
oh i didnt know pwi has warsoul armor now... i just thaught G17 weap... havent been on there in like forever
Was a thing I read somewhere..
No idea if it's a thing yet since I haven't played PWI in 6 years. 

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
scripting isnt a problem anymore everyone can use it you even have guides lol 

Offline NormanM

• Characters: Normike, Zedgar
  • Faction: LostBlade

According to PWI news they getting Elsyum update next week. They getting the new g17 weapons and Boundless R9 (its like another recast that improves pvp stats) and the new housing and skills.

Back to the topic, I guess R9 will be a great change for the server, no more scripting (even we already know how to do it now), more balanced stats, but of course wont be implemented because ppl who farmed a lot (or CS too) will QQ, crying at forums and ragequit lol
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 06:54 pm by NormanM

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
a day wouldn't be enough to start explaining the flaws
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Remove R8= Block The Script  finally
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Remove R8= Block The Script  finally
Nah people would still find a way or a reason to script, even if its fash. Make there only be one set of gear, no arcane, ha, la just one set and you might just might see no scripts 

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. no?  :police:
this  
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

According to PWI news they getting Elsyum update next week. They getting the new g17 weapons and Boundless R9 (its like another recast that improves pvp stats) and the new housing and skills.

Back to the topic, I guess R9 will be a great change for the server, no more scripting (even we already know how to do it now), more balanced stats, but of course wont be implemented because ppl who farmed a lot (or CS too) will QQ, crying at forums and ragequit lol
They're also getting those fancy houses , like ArcheAge.  :police: Need to redl Official so I can be a savage eDater in new housing system  :police: