Epic Perfect World

DTDTDTDdt

Offline Dombra

agreed, someone might think that you didn't actually team up
you really had no space to breathe in dt to fight ducks, you and everyone else were getting wiped constantly by us

looking at map, it doesn't look like what you said is true btw :normal-25:

Next time I'll take a print of my own and you'll see how much of the same it is. Mind me asking how many you were btw? 

We were getting wiped, sure, so were the 3 other facs who were fighting each other, that's kinda the essence of PK. Not saying you're stronger, only that you took more advantage of certain situations than other facs, such as when we started fighting people other than you
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Sit down? Lol someone has a boss complex or angry issues...
I was watching and i did see Ducks and everybody else hitting those 20 ppl from AE. Just because they hit you as well doesn't mean they were focusing only on you. Besides, if you had that many ppl, it's only logical at some point you'll get focused once the lesser players are all dead.
Still stand my point, and *by talking to me in such a degrading manner just makes you look mad and foolish.
Delusional as always I see, you were the last people we were trying to focus, I was on my ep at the beginning and all I saw was a bunch of AE and AOW chasing us while we were ignoring you as much as possible.
We had around 20 people at AE, we only started targeting the (now) winners when they got to the boss, I was there through the entire thing and mostly targeted Ducks. If you were in fact targeted by AE it was one squad only, not enough to say you were 2:1 or completely focused. If you mean other facs sure, but we also fought them so don't act all superior, someone who wasn't there might get a wrong idea.

This sounds a lot more accurate, the only reason you got targeted later on when I switched toons is because you wouldn't get off of us even though there were 50 + more enemies who were constantly killing you :normal-2: but hey, then again you do the same in mass pk and it's fun for us

Insanity

Next time I'll take a print of my own and you'll see how much of the same it is. Mind me asking how many you were btw?

We were getting wiped, sure, so were the 3 other facs who were fighting each other, that's kinda the essence of PK. Not saying you're stronger, only that you took more advantage of certain situations than other facs, such as when we started fighting people other than you
if you actually believe you're stronger alone as a guild compared to us, then you're hopeless
we had 56 online, 52 in squads

Offline Dombra

if you actually believe you're stronger alone as a guild compared to us, then you're hopeless
we had 56 online, 52 in squads
I'd love to know where you saw such a statement from us. As Ivan confirmed, we weren't focused on you so it's easy to act from the outside I guess. Also, 52 =/= 20, I'm not comparing factions, these numbers don't allow me to, it's not even enough.
[/center]

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
So easy, some guilds even return to get smashed again nothing new  :normal-2:

nice video good music bro

Insanity

I'd love to know where you saw such a statement from us. As Ivan confirmed, we weren't focused on you so it's easy to act from the outside I guess. Also, 52 =/= 20, I'm not comparing factions, these numbers don't allow me to, it's not even enough.
" Not saying you're stronger, only that you took more advantage of certain situations than other facs,"

Lnsanity, I thought you said I wasn't worth the trouble... Why you still trying to explain yorurself? XD
does this mean you give up?  : D

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Delusional as always I see, you were the last people we were trying to focus, I was on my ep at the beginning and all I saw was a bunch of AE and AOW chasing us while we were ignoring you as much as 
Delusional as always? I didn't know you know anything about me or the things i say since i rarely manifest myself in forums to say that. Besides, what you said wasn't what i saw in HughJass' screen. I did see him being targeted by your faction all the time.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
" Not saying you're stronger, only that you took more advantage of certain situations than other facs,"
does this mean you give up?  : D
He still didn't say anywhere in that sentence that AE is stronger than you as a guild. :)

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
does this mean you give up?  : D
Give up on what, I'm not sure? I'm not the one struggling to prove I'm better than everybody else. :)

Insanity

Give up on what, I'm not sure? I'm not the one struggling to prove I'm better than everybody else. :)
i've only had to struggle to prove that in my first month on epw here (2012) i don't have anything to prove since then it's known  :normal-3:

Offline Dombra

I said I couldn't compare the factions based off this event and you're now telling me I'm saying we're stronger? I can't seem to understand this logic, I specifically said I COULDN'T compare because of the numbers difference.
[/center]

Insanity

I said I couldn't compare the factions based off this event and you're now telling me I'm saying we're stronger? I can't seem to understand this logic, I specifically said I COULDN'T compare because of the numbers difference.
you think a 10v10 would be sufficient for you to compare? if yes then be my guest
i usually don't really care about AE but your guild has recently acquired a big mouth when they win pk in a 50v20, not to forget 2 weeks ago dt when we had nobody on

Offline Dombra

you think a 10v10 would be sufficient for you to compare? if yes then be my guest
i usually don't really care about AE but your guild has recently acquired a big mouth when they win pk in a 50v20, not to forget 2 weeks ago dt when we had nobody on
So basically the same you're doing now? Also, no need to be childish enough to resort to a "Prove it" lmao, we'll do that eventually in TWs.
And nonetheless, nice vid, forgot to mention that on my first comment.
[/center]

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
i've only had to struggle to prove that in my first month on epw here (2012) i don't have anything to prove since then it's known  :normal-3:
That you are a good player it's obvious, I've been in same faction and squads with you many times, however, what I said is still valid. AE can't do much with lesser numbers and also being attacked from all sides. And by saying this doesn't mean in any way that we are stronger than anybody else.
Your merit is due, however, saying it was too easy is an evident exaggeration.

Insanity

So basically the same you're doing now? Also, no need to be childish enough to resort to a "Prove it" lmao, we'll do that eventually in TWs.
And nonetheless, nice vid, forgot to mention that on my first comment.
"now"? you weren't alone in dt
and if tw is what you want then sure, didn't you lose to ducks though? i don't remember
i doubt you can pull tw off against us, to make it challenging get all these guilds that help you to bid us same day then i'll call that a challenge :normal-25:

p.s i'd love to tw against 6 guilds same time and losing half i don't mind, i find it really entertaining and challenging