Epic Perfect World

Boost WR APS DMG

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
We've asked for this forever without any real feedback on how it would actually be done.

Instead of making custom gears, why not just boost the damage % on the fist mastery passive?

Offline Death

• Old Player
Since we're talking about improving a class's passive damage improving skill, why not also consider improving ep's metal mastery? I'm sure everybody would benefit from this, heals being metal skills and all.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Since we're talking about improving a class's passive damage improving skill, why not also consider improving ep's metal mastery? I'm sure everybody would benefit from this, heals being metal skills and all.
EP's are fine, WR's are seriously terrible on EPW currently, and even more so since scripting is now officially mainstream

Offline Death

• Old Player
EP's are fine, WR's are seriously terrible on EPW currently, and even more so since scripting is now officially mainstream
I can't agree with you, my WR can solo PV 130+ just fine. But then she's using axes. Maybe you should try respecing to axes and see if it helps?

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
old WRs worked hard to win playoffs 2years ago it would be totally unfair for them -1 :D:D:D:D:D:D:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
old WRs worked hard to win playoffs 2years ago it would be totally unfair for them -1 :D:D:D:D:D:D:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
LMFAO I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, and I liked it.  ;D ;D

Insanity

I can't agree with you, my WR can solo PV 130+ just fine. But then she's using axes. Maybe you should try respecing to axes and see if it helps?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what is this oh my god

We've asked for this forever without any real feedback on how it would actually be done.

Instead of making custom gears, why not just boost the damage % on the fist mastery passive?

awful suggestion you don't know what you're talking about

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I can't agree with you, my WR can solo PV 130+ just fine. But then she's using axes. Maybe you should try respecing to axes and see if it helps
What the actual fuuck

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

cevans1290

are you dumb
/-1

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
if you are good, you don't need boost to dmg. stun lock is king  :)

Offline HARLEYQUINN

• Wanna Play with a QueenB
  • Btch yet High Class
  • Characters: HARLEYQUINN / Daybreak / Mxstress
  • Faction: Artifex/Btches
-1 Aps is already OP LOOOOL! + Bm got Plenty of stuns so you can lock -.-
Bow down Btches.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Honestly loling here

This thread was already suggested and had 8+ pages of support

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=32765.0

0/10 effort on trolling guys, completely cancer