Epic Perfect World

Balance Suggestion - NW 3 Nations

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Light as we all know tends to be the weakest nation in almost every NW. But I strongly believe this is because of how the map is made + the obvious ppl that rage quit as soon as they lose a territory / get llight. As the other nations dont have to worry about light, they tend to focus the 3rd nation- frost. Making it look apparently weak when its not

So heres my idea, remove light, (not because i hate it but to create balance in NW map) And leave a 3-way War Map

like this

Of course this map is just a sketch of how it should look like xD

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Only reason a nation is "weak" is because people leave as soon as they enter and see which one they are in and log out and try on another char. Instead of doing that, maybe they should actually try to endure it and make the attempt to actually win lands.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
make 2 nation, good pk, good reward, winner get 15-20% more st. Finish.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
if possible.... +1
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Only reason a nation is "weak" is because people leave as soon as they enter and see which one they are in and log out and try on another char. Instead of doing that, maybe they should actually try to endure it and make the attempt to actually win lands.
Yeah but you are missing the point. If one nation rage quits the other nation on the opposite corner becomes weak as well regardless if they win lands or not

Why? because Nation #1 and Nation # 2 (In this case dark and flame) dont have to worry about nation#4 ( Light) and they focus on what is left - Nation #3 (frost)
For example if flame rage quits that would leave Frost and light s the main 2 nations and dark facing 2 nations at the same time ,
In other words if you lose your "partner" in a 2v2 that leaves 2v1, see the point now?

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
Yeah but you are missing the point. If one nation rage quits the other nation on the opposite corner becomes weak as well regardless if they win lands or not

Why? because Nation #1 and Nation # 2 (In this case dark and flame) dont have to worry about nation#4 ( flame ) and they focus on what is left - Nation #3 (frost)
For example if flame rage quits that would leave Frost and light s the main 2 nations and dark facing 2 nations at the same time ,
In other words if you lose your "partner" in a 2v2 that leaves 2v1, see the point now?
Hes right just do that sht
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I am not sure if it is possible to decrease amount of nations, at least I don't know a way, basing on a tools/possibilities I got.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I am not sure if it is possible to decrease amount of nations, at least I don't know a way, basing on a tools/possibilities I got.
Give it a try, if you can't, you cant and thats it

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I already tried to make it work, but nope. I was being teleported on a place of deleted nation anyway.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I already tried to make it work, but nope. I was being teleported on a place of deleted nation anyway.
oh well

lulu

It's impossible to alter NW.

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
its a shame, this is a great idea too
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
great idea meng
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
v
its a shame, this is a great idea too
But thank you for trying.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
It should be Frost and Dark only.Nothing more.

My damage log collection NEW