lulu

-1, you can go work for your base~

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
-1, you can go work for your base~
isnt this working for his base though? he just does it in 1 more way then only bq
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Good idea. And so what about factions who have worked "hard" to level their base? ArchEnemy base is 30 and we have worked for it but it doesn't mean someone else couldn't get their base leveled faster. In a way they are working on their base by doing trials anyway so definately +1

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3
If TeroT said +1 thats 100% wrong
so -1 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Not a bad idea, since it takes forever for new guilds to level up the base.. I feel sorry for ppl who are doing base quests on 10 chars every day :(

For example: Annika  :normal-37:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
any statement of a GM/Agatio pls? i would appreciate that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Not a bad idea, since it takes forever for new guilds to level up the base.. I feel sorry for ppl who are doing base quests on 10 chars every day :(

For example: Annika  :normal-37:
This was my thought as I saw the title of this thread. Guild bases take forever to level up.  :'(

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
This was my thought as I saw the title of this thread. Guild bases take forever to level up.  :'(
Hi K.  :police:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1 

Technically doing Trials is working for it since trials is time consuming. 

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Never really cared too much about bq. Dont see why this cant be implemented, old factions got their lvl already so they shouldnt care if new facs get it easier. Not like it has some bigger impact anyways.
+1

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Never really cared too much about bq. Dont see why this cant be implemented, old factions got their lvl already so they shouldnt care if new facs get it easier. Not like it has some bigger impact anyways.
+1
Basically only reason people in lvl 30 base factions still do base quests is to obtain arrows and IG's

kitty stew

This was my thought as I saw the title of this thread. Guild bases take forever to level up. :'(
pretty much

made guild for wife and I like 1 month and a few weeks ago (changing from Canada to Sapphire -- she didn't wanna change guilds so made me do bq myself to change :()

doing bq on ~ 65 ppl and have made it barely to lvl 13 (and about 1/3 xp to 14) in over a month

going to max out at lvl 18'ish for base buff/pan gu, arrows/bolts, and divine strength blessing (with monolith deleted), no point in going further

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
this will break the balance meng -1

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
pretty much

made guild for wife and I like 1 month and a few weeks ago (changing from Canada to Sapphire -- she didn't wanna change guilds so made me do bq myself to change :()

doing bq on ~ 65 ppl and have made it barely to lvl 13 (and about 1/3 xp to 14) in over a month

going to max out at lvl 18'ish for base buff/pan gu, arrows/bolts, and divine strength blessing (with monolith deleted), no point in going further

Yes after a certain point there is no necessity to even level the base.

this will break the balance meng -1
No sad :D