Epic Perfect World

Nerf Sin - Legitimate Suggestion

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Already destroyed you in Playoffs and in a 1v1 two nights ago, you must have some short term memory loss, boy.

It tends to happen though when you challenge a God and get your egg-cracked pretty hard m8

rename to Omelet
wouldnt call random atking a 1v1 lol
say place

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Okay, so you got 100% win rate against assassins, yet you still want to nerf them cause you don't kill them fast enough   ^-^

Don't take any offense sir, I don't believe restricting more items is a good way for anything. Please keep in mind that using two physical ornaments will make you very vulnerable to magic damage, so just using elemental pills will make you suffer a lot. This restriction is not needed and the physical ornaments are not even a problem. Instead, there are other ways of lowering defense which aren't so invasive, like meridian phys. def reduction, def level reduction and more.
It has nothing to do with a "win rate", it has everything to do with an LA class being able to tank better than their HA/Support counterparts
Sins & EA's nowadays .. Allimentatie; Burdette are virtually unkillable with buffs with the gears that they have obtained. 

At first this was a problem only with the serious donation players, and players who have insane gear gaps with their opponents, but now that Scripting is mainstream and allowed.. + Gear being easier to obtain, this issue has went universally server-wide.

If you can't see this, then you aren't paying much attention lately.

As for the "nerfs" .. Completely unnecessary. You've already took away barb's defense and replaced it with unneeded attack power, so if anything that minor edit by you only fed the "BARBS OP OMGGG hype"

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Don't take any offense sir, I don't believe restricting more items is a good way for anything. Please keep in mind that using two physical ornaments will make you very vulnerable to magic damage, so just using elemental pills will make you suffer a lot. This restriction is not needed and the physical ornaments are not even a problem. Instead, there are other ways of lowering defense which aren't so invasive, like meridian phys. def reduction, def level reduction and more.
i know ofc, and i used the restrict pdef ornies thing from wbs as an escape from this *Instead, there are other ways of lowering defense which aren't so invasive, like meridian phys. def reduction, def level reduction and more.*
^i don't want this.. > kind of selfish since i only use 2x mdef ornies all the time, by doing tho, ill be forced into using pdef ornies, or the fights will be really tough for me now...
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Oh really? So you can kill each other after all. Also the Playoffs don't always last till duel.
Why only attack this nerf thread and not also the barb nerf thread? :/ Ya'll seem to only hate on doms threads evem when theres the exact same ones from other people. Dom makes a nerf thread and it gets shit bombed, anyone else makes a nerf thread and an army of archers are sigged and AA +1 on it. Agatio takes time out of his day to not reply to every other suggestion thread, but to...mock players in this one?

I mean, the other thread was just people going "but I died to a barb one time and it sucked!" and its filled with +1
This thread has video evidence of the problem and y'all are acting like a bunch of monkeys released into a kindergarten class.

I just don't understand...

On topic, -1 just like my vote in the nerf barb thread.  :-X

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
It has nothing to do with a "win rate", it has everything to do with an LA class being able to tank better than their HA/Support counterparts.
Sins & EA's nowadays .. Allimentatie; Burdette are virtually unkillable with buffs with the gears that they have obtained.

At first this was a problem only with the serious donation players, and players who have insane gear gaps with their opponents, but now that Scripting is mainstream and allowed.. + Gear being easier to obtain, this issue has went universally server-wide.

If you can't see this, then you aren't paying much attention lately.

As for the "nerfs" .. Completely unnecessary. You've already took away barb's defense and replaced it with unneeded attack power, so if anything that minor edit by you only fed the "BARBS OP OMGGG hype"
are you trying to get me nerfed and yourself boosted before you 1v1 me? rofl nice strategy

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
are you trying to get me nerfed and yourself boosted before you 1v1 me? rofl nice strategy
Not at all, I'm trying to get your classes defensive ability lowered due to the insane defense gear that can be obtained.

You, a known trial abuser to the point where you were selling thousands of dama's for IRL $$$ have no right to talk about your own "pride" anyway, it's a surprise you aren't caught and perma banned.

If you didn't have the gear you have today, I am almost 100% sure you wouldn't be half the player you claim to be. That's PW as a game for you though, gear-gap advantages and senseless bragging.
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 06:53 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
If you didn't have the gear you have today, I am almost 100% sure you wouldn't be half the player you claim to be. That's PW as a game for you though, gear-gap advantages and senseless bragging.
This is basic endgame EA gears lol , just like 3.33 is for sin, its just more expensive, for example
-6 all should take around 1500 rolls total and its the endgame gear for MG
3.33 should take around 3500 rolls total and its endgame gear for sin
-9 all should take around 8000 rolls total and its endgame gear for EA
it's the gears youre supposed to get for endgame lol, you saying i should be with -6 all is like me saying you have to play with 1x int wrist

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I still cant belive people cant see the problem of how sins can tank better than heavy class you people blind god damn it

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
This is basic endgame EA gears lol , just like 3.33 is for sin, its just more expensive, for example
-6 all should take around 1500 rolls total and its the endgame gear for MG
3.33 should take around 3500 rolls total and its endgame gear for sin
-9 all should take around 8000 rolls total and its endgame gear for EA
it's the gears youre supposed to get lol, you saying i should be with -6 all is like me saying you have to play with 1x int wrist
Who said anything about chances and ability of obtaining said stats?

That's irrelevant. It's becoming easier to gear, and before you know it more and more players will have the "maximum endgame", and as we can see already with the rampant rise of scripting & defense camping, nerfs are needed in order to keep some sort of balance to this server.
You can call me bias; touche, I can call you bias as well.

Nobody wants to lose their "competitive edge", but sorry bro, players like yourself, most endgame assassins and seekers shouldn't be able to be a one-man army.

I still cant belive people cant see the problem of how sins can tank better than heavy class you people blind god damn it
This. It's completely mind-boggling and shows how out of touch the GM staff are with how the server is currently.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Prove it. Where's the actual proof where a sin can tank better than a barb lmao. It's just opinions so far with "herp derp sins/archers tank better than everyone"
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Who said anything about chances and ability of obtaining said stats?
That's irrelevant. It's becoming easier to gear, and before you know it more and more players will have the "maximum endgame", and as we can see already with the rampant rise of scripting & defense camping, nerfs are needed in order to keep some sort of balance to this server.
You can call me bias; touche, I can call you bias as well.
Nobody wants to lose their "competitive edge", but sorry bro, players like yourself, most endgame assassins and seekers shouldn't be able to be a one-man army.
you talk like i have unobtainable OP gears, its just what you're supposed to get for EA, this is how EA is supposed to be played, its just really difficult to get them thats why you dont see them around much. EAs who dont have -9 are also far weaker aka undergeared compared to such as 3.33
3x int wrist / 3x str all is barbs gears which you are supposed to play with, -9 on EA is what youre supposed to be playing with aswell, its just far more difficult

Offline Isabella

• G <3 2020 / 2021
  • You're my only one.
  • Characters: ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
  • Faction: ************
Oh look another nerf thread by who ? oh none other than that sad barb, i find it ironic if he can't kill a player or is killed by (said) player then therefore that specific class needs a nerf. -1 ignore the gullible gnome  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Prove it. Where's the actual proof where a sin can tank better than a barb lmao. It's just opinions so far with "herp derp sins/archers tank better than everyone"
Um.... did you bother watching doms video before you came here to shit bomb?  :-\ Barb thread had 0 evidence only QQ, yours included. Amd you +1'd that. This thread has video evidence and you call it out on a lack of any proof?.... What even is the epw playerbase man I swear... :-\

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
If I wasn't going to be adding the 3-0 fight's I had against Refresh (fully geared endgame assassin with 3.33 GoF) to my next 'Titan' video, I'd show them here as proof that Sin's have 100% better chances of surviving than a barb.

You can't be that delusional. Taking 900 damage self buffed with x3 spark (with infinite chi), add in 66% Tidal & deaden nerves..?

You're just sounding dumb at this point.

How about we restrict bow's for all classes but EA while we're at it? 

Sins being able to seal for 12 seconds and bow until purging is completely cancerous in every definition.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
If I wasn't going to be adding the 3-0 fight's I had against Refresh (fully geared endgame assassin with 3.33 GoF) to my next 'Titan' video, I'd show them here as proof that Sin's have 100% better chances of surviving than a barb.

You can't be that delusional. Taking 900 damage self buffed with x3 spark (with infinite chi), add in 66% Tidal & deaden nerves..?

You're just sounding dumb at this point.

How about we restrict bow's for all classes but EA while we're at it?
where 1v1 dude say place