Epic Perfect World

Nerf Wb - legitimate suggestion

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Yes, I was there. It was a devour mire zerkrit. In that same event burdette hiero'd me in my full defense gear from full to 0 before sutra orb could stop anything. Everyone hits like a mac truck on script meta.

@KERA EA NEEDS ATTACK BOOST, LOL, OKAY. TROLL THREAD CONFIRMED.
More like outplayed+outgeared
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
restrict mag from mag classes and phy from phy classes then lel
lol      
Insanitarius

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Uhh you randomly used sutra lol, after that i just BV you since you cant remove it without pill (unless lucky 10% ^_^), any MG should get hierod by BV+EP+3hit hiero combo lol, the trick is not to let yourself get into situations where you can get set up like that (dont want pill randomly)
It's not random, when you can hiero me from full to death in under 1 second at all times in full defense gear immune is the only answer. 
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 02:20 pm by Mizore

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
It's not random, when you can hiero me from full to death in under 1 second at all times in full defense gear immune is the only answer.
Bv 1 sec cast, metals 0.8 sec cast each 
Conclusion - about 2 and a half seconds to heiro
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
you should be ashamed you are a barb, and you are only -1ing this cause you are a tryhard. Also, i am damn sure you know that you don't need 2x pdef ornies, you're just being a tryhard
i dont even have pdef neck+belt but i think restricting too much isnt good.... IF we restrict things to/from classes we should start with HA/LA mix and weapons and not with ornaments...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
not really at all times, just spam heals instead of leap close and insta sutra, if you get stunned use windshield or something, or predict it and use that elemental def boost thing so my thunder strike wont hit anything

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
i dont even have pdef neck+belt but i think restricting too much isnt good.... IF we restrict things to/from classes we should start with HA/LA mix and weapons and not with ornaments...
Problem is the defense, not the attack. 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
When burdette easies me in full def gear in 1 second full to 0 hiero it's outplayed and "don't put yourself in that situation", when kera gets a devour mire zerkrit on his strongest skill it's nerf time. Okay, I think I understand now.

You see, the trick is to not put yourself in a situation where you can be devour mire ancestrial'd then I guess gg.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
When burdette easies me in full def gear in 1 second full to 0 hiero it's outplayed and "don't put yourself in that situation", when kera gets a devour mire zerkrit on his strongest skill it's nerf time. Okay, I think I understand now.

You see, the trick is to not put yourself in a situation where you can be devour mire ancestrial'd then I guess gg.
I never said it needs nerf, I didn't know its possible for him to hit that high it was my own fault i let myself get 1hit lol

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I never said it needs nerf, I didn't know its possible for him to hit that high it was my own fault i let myself get 1hit lol
Okay, I apologize for being an argumentative brat then. You were hitting kera pretty hard and a few times I thought the match was yours, similarly I've seen assassins handle barbs quite handily. Physical orna's vs seeker on a barb is crazy. Those are the reasons I don't think it's necessary.

I still don't think ea's need an attack boost <__< In playoffs I'd rather face a good 3.33 gof sin than a well geared script ea tbh.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
EA dmg is fine considering their casting speed
Wb phy def is outrageous yes

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Assassin's have been for a while now, and Seeker's are already becoming the "next gen" class due to their defensive ability post-patch.

The defensive cap between these two classes and Barbarians is outrageous in itself; with Barb's taking 2-3K damages in full defense while inflicting a mere 900 damage or so (APS) on these 3.33/4.0 base classes.

I know you have good intentions Kera, but in all honesty your idea completely destroys Barb's having any chance to counter maximum-geared Assassins & Seekers in a 1v1 situation.

This "balance update" would also completely make the APS Barb build obsolete; effectively making DPH the only viable way of obtaining the PDEF lost.

Wb phy def is outrageous yes
Only while in True Form which completely stricts 95% of the skills that can be used by the class, the same can be said for demon-werefoxes, no? ;)

At the end of the day, if this change were to be put into effect I'd most likely reroll to seeker where the insane DEF levels, Sage 35% reduction from Spark, as well as being 3.33/4.0 are all in the same, and I'd be using those glorious PDEF ornaments too.

You can't just single out one class when Seekers & BM's can both use these ornaments too, not to mention EA's, Sin's, and plenty of other LA/HA classes which benefit greatly from dual PDEF.

Kera you obviously haven't 1v1'd a fully geared sin on other server as a maxed out WB without PDEF ornaments, it's downright impossible; and with more and more ways to get gear easier on this server, it will be much harder to survive in the coming days.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
big pile of steamy shit, wb pdef in human form alone with 2x pdef ornaments is enough to tank a sin, whatever shit you spend 20 min to write in here making it look fancy doesn't disprove whatever has been said so far, considering you can spam SS and switch between tiger and human form, also what the *** does other server have to do with epic, are you running out of arguments for your beloved class
I agree with this guy

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
big pile of steamy shit, wb pdef in human form alone with 2x pdef ornaments is enough to tank a sin, whatever shit you spend 20 min to write in here making it look fancy doesn't disprove whatever has been said so far, considering you can spam SS and switch between tiger and human form, also what the *** does other server have to do with epic, are you running out of arguments for your beloved class

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1