Epic Perfect World

Nerf Wb - legitimate suggestion

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
well i do believe that Barbarian class doesn't need Pdef ornies or def cape, using it boosts their defense way too much against other patk classes like sins/seekers - what i mean is, mdef ornies were made for wbs, using a double pdef ornies or def cape is too much and unbalanced, i been using 2x mdef ornies all the time and i tank just fine,

On point ---> you must restrict cape from wb unless making it 750 vit restricted like the ascended cape, - Restrict pdef ornies from wb or atleast restrict pdef belt, this way they get the privilege of swapping between DS and Cube

^ i think its a very good suggestion - legitimate and balanced and every one would be ok with, not to mention i am a barb who is suggesting that
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
restrict mag from mag classes and phy from phy classes then lel

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
+1 good suggestion, I am sure domgrath will +1 as well

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • SIGMA MALE VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
restrict mag from mag classes and phy from phy classes then lel
i don't care about other classes, i am talkin about my class "Barbarian" stay on point... sin/seeker running with mdef ornies vs a barb will get annihilated, I'm talking about my Class again focus please "Barbarian"

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
+1
Also a barb player (amongst other classes, basically all of them) and i'm fine with this. In mass pk you won't notice much but in a 1v1 or small scale pvp, double pdef orns vs a phys dmg class is brutal.

Also off-topic, but I agree that it applies to all classes. Just like a barb with double pdef orns vs another phys dmg class is awful to go against, so is any mage using mdef orns or a seeker/bm using double pdef. So, in my opinion, restrict Pdef DS/Cube/WS from Barb, Seeker and BM, and Mdef DS/Cube/WS from all mages. LA should obviously still have a choice.

Back to barbs, +1 on the 750 vit cape restriction; it isn't even that hard to achieve unless you're full str and I can't see why those barbs should be able to use the cape. The problem with mages using it was losing so little in exchange for so much defence, and that applies to str barbs.

Also, if you're stating your opinion then say more than "+1" or "-1". -1 is even the worst between the two because you're actually going against the idea, but not even saying why.
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 01:59 pm by Danidv

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Coming from one of the top barbs in the game, I'd say this suggestion holds strongly. Seeing this come from the top wb that doesn't script,nor abuse every single defense boost in the game (i.e. cards,unascended cape) like a tryhard to min-max every single stat. 

+1 to pdef ornaments nerf, a HA class doesn't need physical ornaments(other than ring) just like a magic class doesn't need AA ornaments. 
+1 to cape restriction too, why was this missed out btw rofl?
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
elaborate why -1

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
i don't care about other classes, i am talkin about my class "Barbarian" stay on point... sin/seeker running with mdef ornies vs a barb will get annihilated, I'm talking about my Class again focus please "Barbarian"
just saying if youre gonna do it for barb might aswell do it for others

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
just saying if youre gonna do it for barb might aswell do it for others
no it doesnt work on other classes, for example - an ea using 2x mdef ornies, will get fuked vs sins/seekers/wbs, 1 shots every where ^^. 

I suggested that on barbs, cause i find it most fit and it wont harm, it wont get barbs unbalanced, it will make them more balanced.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
elaborate why -1
You're the best barb on the server, I think you're confusing your conquest with game balance. You seem to take decent physical damage but I'll assume that it's because you don't use the phys ornaments/cape? Either way I don't really see other barbs tanking in a way that's too OP. Assassins can be range gayboys, archers still deal good phys damage and have metal as well, seekers pose a decent threat to barbs. I don't see where the specific problem that you're trying to fix lies.  

Also don't say wr damage, wr dmg sucks vs everyone. 
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 02:00 pm by Mizore

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
no it doesnt work on other classes, for example - an ea using 2x mdef ornies, will get fuked vs sins/seekers/wbs, 1 shots every where ^^.

I suggested that on barbs, cause i find it most fit and it wont harm, it wont get barbs unbalanced, it will make them more balanced.
i didnt say anything about LA classes

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not everyone are unskilled and want to rely on broken gears and script.

Pdef ornies against seekers...

When I see the insane damage I give with my dragon sin to some barb with 60/70k pdef...

You should all stop to ask for retarded balance thing or nerf. You have no idea about what you talk. No knowledge there. Bye.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Not everyone are unskilled and want to rely on broken gears and script.

Pdef ornies against seekers...

When I see the insane damage I give with my dragon sin to some barb with 60/70k pdef...

You should all stop to ask for retarded balance thing or nerf. You have no idea about what you talk. No knowledge there. Bye.
shut up loser 

lmao a dragon wb with 22 def weapon and 2x pdef ornaments tanks  better in human form than my 94 def level sin, +1
i feel like i'm dead