Epic Perfect World

☆ Legendary - Conquering the Rebels | AE & Rectify 2v1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
this is why you copy the losers, lmfao garbage and wanna be
I know you're still mad about this, but try not to let the emotions flow through you

how does a sin lose to a wb in a duel rofl

As for Xpendable, they're a dead (ancient faction) that had minor success in TW & Mass PK, Why would I "copy" losers? 
Get off that high horse, kiddo ;)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I know you're still mad about this, but try not to let the emotions flow through you

how does a sin lose to a wb in a duel rofl

As for Xpendable, they're a dead (ancient faction) that had minor success in TW & Mass PK, Why would I "copy" losers?
can't tell if you're just retarded or trolling posting duel win after camping the entire fight while i deal 2k dmg, xpendable the dream faction you still aspire to be a part of but you remain a loser unknown, nice bait tho
get off your big nose maybe you will see the truth bro

you are welcomed to come 1v1 me anytime pinocchio, waiting eagerly (dragon gear prefered not a fan of dealing 2k dmg)
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 03:20 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
my "shiit" guild gone for 2 year and u still make account with its name and talk about it im glad u still get nightmares after 2 years we caused so much trauma on epw
But victory on Pk, none.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

fanboys fanboys fanboys ROFL even same music that xp had few months ago before momo changed ROFL

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
xpendable the dream faction 

:normal-2: :normal-2: I agree, it was so good that half ppl had dual fairy, double refined weapons and some got 4 att levels ring from GM + only guild that switched gear back then.
We all believe you are same good without those advantages now  :normal-2:
Thanks for good laugh, you guys can continue being mad because of forum site  :normal-25:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
:normal-2: :normal-2: I agree, it was so good that half ppl had dual fairy, double refined weapons and some got 4 att levels ring from GM + only guild that switched gear back then.
We all believe you are same good without those advantages now  :normal-2:
Thanks for good laugh, you guys can continue being mad because of forum site  :normal-25:
upset bc xpendable made ho disband with winning 1 tw lmao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
upset bc xpendable made ho disband with winning 1 tw lmao
agreed wit dis guy

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
biggest wannabe guild very nice website i wonder where you copied it from

hangover lose one tw, disband and still talking on epw forum?

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

biggest wannabe guild very nice website i wonder where you copied it from

hangover lose one tw, disband and still talking on epw forum?

Mad because lost with those advantages?  :normal-2:

pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up

Mad because lost with those advantages?  :normal-2:

upset because you lose tw even numbers? lmfae
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BriEsT

• Don

I can understand if you dont like xp , I never liked them ether *** I even hate some of them still dispite of sharing almost a full year with them in Artifex but saying that they suck at pk or that they had small success in TW and pk would be really dumb even for you . 
However Im glad to see that someone actually wants to make a guild and try to work from 0 , so gl with that . Looks like good pk nice vid , maybe find some range dd class instead if you want to lead pt .

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Winners Chronology

Winning Artifex

Winning OC

From where those came, theres more and from my winner friends youtube channels, theres even more.

GF harry potter and cheik esfiha.

I can understand if you dont like xp , I never liked them ether *** I even hate some of them still dispite of sharing almost a full year with them in Artifex but saying that they suck at pk or that they had small success in TW and pk would be really dumb even for you .
However Im glad to see that someone actually wants to make a guild and try to work from 0 , so gl with that . Looks like good pk nice vid , maybe find some range dd class instead if you want to lead pt .
Who are u, for jesus.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
0 Rectify members were killed in this video and how many kills did we get lelelelelel Ecccksss Fckin deee

U say our guild name on video so u get views? Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
I failed to see the 2v1 here... If you're counting that one time Rectify was in the video for like 30 secs..then cool...
^            
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
noobs talking here. OC#1 Legendary#1 too