Epic Perfect World

Damascene Ores Inflation Prevention Bill

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
So well with this patch, I'm guessing no one will spam trials with 100 alts+ NASA guidance for damas.

My concern here is people will start selling damas at exorbitant prices like 29 ec each.
I was wondering if you could change the exchange rate at forges which allows you to exchange ec for damas
from
30 ec = 1 dama
To
27ec = 1 dama

ofc most people wont be using these forges to make dama but it would atleast serve to prevent people from charging higher than normal prices.
and new player prices will go up to 26 ec max, maybe lower.

This suggestion was made fully with the intent of preserving my precious ec (cause jewish) and to keep the old rates stable for new players to farm easier, without having to farm more than usual to pay for their damas.
Feel free to voice your concerns if I'm wrong somewhere.

your kungfu is goot

Offline Lep

I'm simply the best
                                Better than all the rest
                                                                     Better than anyone
                                                                                                    Anyone you've ever met

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
U can make like 100-200damas just from events alone daily....
Now with trials u can just do trials with guild on one toon and get some reshapes

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
welcome to the game and a fluctuating economy.