Epic Perfect World

Sage or Demon Barb

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Demon is better at everything that isn't pulling a cata in TW plus the chi boost from Beast King's for party members makes you loved
u just dunno the secret

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
u just dunno the secret
tell him the secret....

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm the greatest werebeast atm and I'm demon, follow in my footsteps you disobedient slut 

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
I'm the greatest werebeast atm and I'm demon, follow in my footsteps you disobedient slut
thats just because I don't have a werebeast yet  :rolleyes:
jk but yea demon or btfo

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sage because of the big secret 

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
      Aha

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
Sage because of the big secret
wat big secret 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
wat big secret
lol....u dont even kno the secret?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
lol....u dont even kno the secret?
Don't tell him. He'll figure it out eventually 😓

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
Don't tell him. He'll figure it out eventually 😓
no seriously what secret? is there a edited skill here? see now i have to investigate. also everytime you call me a guy I'll just call you Zaku (even though the post will be deleted)

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
no seriously what secret? is there a edited skill here? see now i have to investigate. also everytime you call me a guy I'll just call you Zaku (even though the post will be deleted)
There is no secret, they are just messing with you.

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
There is no secret, they are just messing with you.
oh. god dam it lol

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
it depends on your own game play and what you desire,
a- sage offer more tankyness than demon against physic and magic attack *gotta debuff with roar*
b-demon offer more damage spikes than sage 
c- demon devour is better than sage
d- demon frighten is better than sage * you get to stun*
e- sage offer more steady higher damage than demon on the cost of less crti *used to have build of 180 dex* ( useless, demon still better)
f- demon roar doesn't work in open map
g- you can get 5.0 on sage barb too with quicken on claw and 3x int wrists *luck dependent for quicken to proc*

anyway both cultivations are really fun. if you played barb before you should know what suits you best, but both are pretty good, but really i cant live without my demon frighten this stun can be life saving !! 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
it depends on your own game play and what you desire, a- sage offer more tankyness than demon against physic and magic attack *gotta debuff with roar* b-demon offer more damage spikes than sage c- demon devour is better than sage d- demon frighten is better than sage * you get to stun* e- sage offer more steady higher damage than demon on the cost of less crti *used to have build of 180 dex* ( useless, demon still better) f- demon roar doesn't work in open map g- you can get 5.0 on sage barb too with quicken on claw and 3x int wrists *luck dependent for quicken to proc* anyway both cultivations are really fun. if you played barb before you should know what suits you best, but both are pretty good, but really i cant live without my demon frighten this stun can be life saving !!

You forgot to mention the secret though.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
best joke i ve heared in a long long time
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*