Epic Perfect World

Sage or Demon Barb

Offline Kingsley

Since Sage Panda Form has a lot of changes, I think Sage is not a bag of rock anymore, it also can kill as same as Demon.
But I still wonder: Demon or Sage Barb for PvP and Mass PK.

Thank you.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Depends on the situation. Sage is best for tanking, so Mass PvP unless you actually know how to play a barb half-decently and know how to not die in those situations.

If you DPH/tank only, both sage and demon can work. If you switch to APS, demon, no doubt. Everything else is sort of a sage/demon sin choice: A sage sin can do demon sin stuff, but demon sins can't do sage sin stuff.

By switching between Drag(APS) and R8 you're also pretty much bound to have to no-skill script a la Domgrath due to the amount of gear you have to switch so often at once. This is your best option in mass PK if you switch to APS, because otherwise if you're in Drag gear too much you're bound to get killed.
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 12:43 pm by Danidv

Offline Lemonade

my barb are demon, since im not a tanky barb, if you got to tank go sage, if you want to DPH/APS go demon

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
demon barb
sage barb
u know i am better than you :normal-47:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Demon in mass way better if you play right .

PURGATORY

sage barb
Demon

Offline bob

For 1v1s demon barbs are way better, the large crit boost helps end fights quickly and gives you more 1-shotting ability, and demon devour is pretty good too.
For mass pvp, both are good, demon has some utility with aoe chi buff, but I think sage is a bit better if u build it tanky (str build but rmdt on r8 and puzzle neck), more knockdowns and you can survive longer even if you use raging slap + u have the sage frighten with that aoe freeze and sage roar with aoe magic dmg debuff

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Not many know how to play sage barb correctly in mass pks. Its not just about tanking but being effective at the same time.
At the end its your own choice, both have advantages and disadvantages. It doesnt even matter what cultivation is better but what you feel more comfortable with and your build.
With low gears you will prolly damage higher on demon barb. And get killed fast anyways as both cultivations lmao.
My suggestion would be to go demon and when you got good gears try sage out, decide then.

lulu

Sage is top tier for mass PVP.

Offline TeaBag

• Twerk so hard make strippers go outta buisness
sage barb
I bet I could 123 u. 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I bet I could 123 u.
what do i get if not?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline TeaBag

• Twerk so hard make strippers go outta buisness
what do i get if not?
Nothing, since fiction isn't real.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline ♥Haterade♥

• Gm's Hate Me
  • Sup?
  • Characters: ♥Haterade♥SearingFlame♥
  • Faction: Carrys ArchEnemy PK
Demon for DD

DPH for Tank
dph for tank? tf?
I feel like he tryna communicate but his English is almost as bad as his math :C