• $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
How bout NO!! Epic is just right!! Go farm !! >:D
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
There'd be no point in "doing anything" if EC was in the boutique..
you say that as if people even do stuff to begin with. I dont name names tho....  :tiger-50:
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
in terms of ec's the game is perfect the way it is lots of different ways to farm them can easily obtain 500+ a week by just farming so just stop been lazy and wanting everything spoon-fed to you  :normal-30: :normal-30: :pig-4:
hell, i actually had a rule where i always farmed at least 100 ec each day. Once i even got 450 ec in 3 hours doing only bh's, NS, and void quests (got three miraculously, and i had two on my seeker from the other day, i also got another one on my bm when server reset. Did 7 bh 1's wont count bh 2s, and farmed84 coins in NS) ok yes, it was rreally 454,but whatever. Point is, it's not too hard if you set ur mind to it, i farmed 250 at ns alone on another occastion, so it doesnt just take luck either. (got bored and left afterwards lol. like i said, im ADD)  xD
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
hell, i actually had a rule where i always farmed at least 100 ec each day. Once i even got 450 ec in 3 hours doing only bh's, NS, and void quests (got three miraculously, and i had two on my seeker from the other day, i also got another one on my bm when server reset. Did 7 bh 1's wont count bh 2s, and farmed84 coins in NS) ok yes, it was rreally 454,but whatever. Point is, it's not too hard if you set ur mind to it, i farmed 250 at ns alone on another occastion, so it doesnt just take luck either. (got bored and left afterwards lol. like i said, im ADD)  xD
oAo Farming is so boring. And I'm lazy. //Jelly of your skills.

Offline Gtar_God

in Boutique 100% no.....but i have a few ideas of my own....

1: increase BH reward... 50-100EC per quest.

2: NPC that you can extange stuff for EC like old gear and such.

3: EC as a base quest reward (high lvl faction base only).

4: Drop rate on EC.... on Forest of songs/Shrine of ancestors/Rancor 

-will add more later-

I agree with this. Rank 8 reforge came along as a sink hole for ppls EC/coin. But soo much EC is goin down the drain too quickly, all I ever see is catshops buying EC, never selling xD
Higher rewards or another way to get em would be quite helpful, especially with the growing player base and higher demand.
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
We are developing new instances to help this. There is already a new event that will start happening more :)

But Ec will never become available in the boutique.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
We are developing new instances to help this. There is already a new event that will start happening more :)

But Ec will never become available in the boutique.
Yay. +1

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
the event sounds awesome cant wait

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
in Boutique 100% no.....but i have a few ideas of my own....

1: increase BH reward... 50-100EC per quest.

2: NPC that you can extange stuff for EC like old gear and such.

3: EC as a base quest reward (high lvl faction base only).

4: Drop rate on EC.... on Forest of songs/Shrine of ancestors/Rancor 

-will add more later-
1: no people will make 20 alts and spam them (some already do)

2: no, then people will just make crappy, easy to farm gear to get rich quick.

3: No because then people will only join high lvl facs and other lesser facs will wither and die

4: MAYBE a 5-10% increase MAYBE, but no more than 10, preferably 5% if any.

Tho on your BH idea, maybe it wounld be good for bh, But GV maybe. Tho, make the ec go up in the harder rounds so people dont call it quits after round 7. Like maybe a total of 100 ec in the end, you get 25 ec from first 5 rounds, 1 OEC each round. Then as the rounds get harder u get more oec. wave 6 could be 1 oec (5 ec), wave 7 could be 2 oec (10 ec), wave 8, where things actualy heat up could be 3 oec (15 ec). Then on wave 9, the wave 90% of people who fail gv fail on this round, you could get 4 oec (20 ec) as a nice compensation for toughing that wave out and wave 9 would make 75 ec. Then on the boss wave, he could get 5 oec (25 ec). Is he hard? Not at all. the REASON he could be 25 ec.... is as an incentive to finish gv. people spend over an hour there doing it over and over, and last night i got a cleric's PoV on it, and it's VERY tough on them. Having to do that all day is a nightmare and i think doubling the ec may soften the blow  :/

but i think a  1 2 3 4 5  or  5, 10, 15, 20, 25 in terms of oec VALUE, would not only be a nice even transition but it would also suit the round difficulty (except 10 lol). And if 100 seems like too much, i have a set up for 75 too. 1 1 2 5 1  or  (5, 5, 10, 25, 5) 10 being the hard wave 8, and 25 being the bruta wave 9, while wave 6, 7, and boss are given normal values. If you dont want to do the math here it is: 5x3=15+10=25+25=50 plus the 25 from the first 5 rounds is 75. Anyways just an idea.
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
I agree with this. Rank 8 reforge came along as a sink hole for ppls EC/coin. But soo much EC is goin down the drain too quickly, all I ever see is catshops buying EC, never selling xD
Higher rewards or another way to get em would be quite helpful, especially with the growing player base and higher demand.
hmmmmm... normally i'd vote no on a proposal for more ec sources (minus gv, it would make it more worthwhile) but you make a good point there. Tbh you're the FIRST person i've seen who said they wanted more ec, and a good reason why. You're right the player base is growing, and ec is thin. But derps could be a quick fix to that while gms do instance. For those u who dont know derps its a magical event with ec drops, but to the extreme. only did them a few weeks and during that time the amount of ec in the market FLEW through the roof. Ironicly, it wasnt until AFTER they stopped being done that i started working on my rep  xD
147 Demon sin   Hircine