Epic Perfect World

EC in Boutique

Offline Gex

• Haters gonna hate,potatoes gonna potate.
[move]Hellooow[/move] ,
I come with a suggestion , i think and i hope i will have some thumbs up.ol
I'm thinking at ec's in boutique .. 25-30 ec / gold would be a very nice ideea in my opinion ,also sales for example if u buy for yo holds u get 330 not 300.
I think this  would be a good ideea bec i see my casr and many other peeps in same,trying to sell golds for ec..
I will wait for a answer.
Ty :)
[/font]
Roses are red , violets are blue , i have 5 fingers and the middle is for you.

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
if we do this there wont be any challange anymore to get stuff :( then ppl just can donate and suddenly have like 2k ec

so sorry dont agree with this :/
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
This has been discussed before and it will not happen.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
Would make more sense use the Aution House to sell Ec from others players where we sell and buy Gold from others players ;)
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2012, 01:50 am by _Fur_

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i like it the way it is... it would screw up the game economy and thats partly why i stopped playing pwi... ppl jacked up the prices and screwed over unpaid players. keep it how it is epw i love it <3 -note i have donated i just like letting unpaid people have their far share-
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
 puting ec in cash shop would turn it into a pay to win server this has been talked about before and hasnt happened yet so yea dont think its gunna. i diagree with the idea of putting ec in shop personally :p

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
i swear to god if it happens im uninstalling, i dont want another pwi, theres a reason i dont play it anymore. I want to say it was a good idea tho, bit it wasn't. this game is already 100x easier than pwi, and x1000000000 less expensive. I dont mean to sound cruel, im saying this with the best intentions. If epw is too much work for you, then you should find another game because this isnt for you. I mean it this isnt a hard server to play. Im add with terrible memory and i can't focus worth a damn, yet even i have an r8 seeker and i almost have the warsong belt. In short if you want a game that simply gives you everything for free, then you and i have different ideas of fun. And to me, epw is fun.  :3
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Scylla

Thenyou really COULD buy everything from donating. I don't like that.

Not to mention that EC prices change along with the economy, and having them at a static price in the boutique would really *** up the economy.

Its a no from me.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
 It works fine the way it is.

Cier

There'd be no point in "doing anything" if EC was in the boutique..

bvanharjr

EC works fine the way it is now. >.>
Definite NO from me.

Offline necroangel

in Boutique 100% no.....but i have a few ideas of my own....

1: increase BH reward... 50-100EC per quest.

2: NPC that you can extange stuff for EC like old gear and such.

3: EC as a base quest reward (high lvl faction base only).

4: Drop rate on EC.... on Forest of songs/Shrine of ancestors/Rancor 

-will add more later-

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
in Boutique 100% no.....but i have a few ideas of my own....

1: increase BH reward... 50-100EC per quest.

Lol um bhs are easy enough. Why would they make it so people can farm from multiple accounts (which most people already do). Personally ec in bt is a waste and only meant for people that doesn't want to merch like the game was meant  to be.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
i swear to god if it happens im uninstalling, i dont want another pwi, theres a reason i dont play it anymore. I want to say it was a good idea tho, bit it wasn't. this game is already 100x easier than pwi, and x1000000000 less expensive. I dont mean to sound cruel, im saying this with the best intentions. If epw is too much work for you, then you should find another game because this isnt for you. I mean it this isnt a hard server to play. Im add with terrible memory and i can't focus worth a damn, yet even i have an r8 seeker and i almost have the warsong belt. In short if you want a game that simply gives you everything for free, then you and i have different ideas of fun. And to me, epw is fun.  :3

+100
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Slashyy

in terms of ec's the game is perfect the way it is lots of different ways to farm them can easily obtain 500+ a week by just farming so just stop been lazy and wanting everything spoon-fed to you  :normal-30: :normal-30: :pig-4: