Epic Perfect World

Anyone playing BDO?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
 Or did everyone hype it and then ignored the launch?  ??? Just curious.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
NERD Teru. :DD
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Or did everyone hype it and then ignored the launch?  ??? Just curious.
Everyone hyped it and ignored launch because it's p2p (I think) and there are a lot of games out that are equal or better for less.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
max lvl sorceress i play from spain in the eu sv i also did try on the na i have decent ping on eu i have lets say decent gear not maxed but makes me able to do open world  pvp.  Game runs super smoth max graphics in big wars and etc.(Their custom game engine) is amazing.

anyways i don't know i don't got hyped much i enjoy more B&S more, even if the game engine they have is horrible i enjoy it more

but ppl from epic need to give it a try. Even with wood pc's u can run super smoth the game is amazing the lore is good, You don't have quest line to follow the quest is not mandatory to do is just a very interesting style of game to keep your self doing staff doing new things all the days .

If english sucks idm i'm trying to write this on my phone 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
mmorpgs are boring and lose their charm easily, probably why I didn't hear anyone talk about it after launch
i feel like i'm dead

latent

playing it. love it. valkyrie is really fun class to play there.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
max lvl sorceress i play from spain in the eu sv i also did try on the na i have decent ping on eu i have lets say decent gear not maxed but makes me able to do open world  pvp.  Game runs super smoth max graphics in big wars and etc.(Their custom game engine) is amazing.

anyways i don't know i don't got hyped much i enjoy more B&S more, even if the game engine they have is horrible i enjoy it more

but ppl from epic need to give it a try. Even with wood pc's u can run super smoth the game is amazing the lore is good, You don't have quest line to follow the quest is not mandatory to do is just a very interesting style of game to keep your self doing staff doing new things all the days .

If english sucks idm i'm trying to write this on my phone
I wanted to play it but apparently it's really grindy and I don't have enough time to play more than 3-4 hours a day. Still worth it or nah?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I wanted to play it but apparently it's really grindy and I don't have enough time to play more than 3-4 hours a day. Still worth it or nah?
well it dependes it kinda grindy yes that is why i don't play it much and i play B&S instead since i can 3 vs 3 1vs 1 when ever i want and i don't have to care for gear at all.
It depends what do you want to achive in BDO tbh. I play my ranger and the sorc of 1 friend full gear and the game is fun but is very time consuming cause of crafting etc etc

I will say give it a try how much is cost ? i thinks is 20 dolars ? something like that i forgot how much i paid 4 it but like give it a try

Offline IDrinkTea

• The Tea Queen
  • I like honey with my tea sometimes
  • Characters: ICameForTheTea
  • Faction: Tyrants <3
BDO is actually the best I am level 52 and 50 on two chars and I spend maybe 3 hours a day on it

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
A bit hyped up, but its a good game. 

mmorpgs are boring and lose their charm easily, probably why I didn't hear anyone talk about it after launch

true