Epic Perfect World

Domgrath vs EyeSISBoy

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I'm the best titan of werebeasts nobody can compare unless they're my students
what students idiot. lol eragon asked a while ago what hppen to the server. Eragon heres your answer LOL. Dumbfks that feel the eJustinBeiber of the server when they win a fight to a "worthy" ppl LOOOOOOOOOOOL
All these pieces of shyt were unknown and are known now for the way they brag and do ridiculous talk in game LOL Thats what happen to the server lmfai

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
what students idiot. lol eragon asked a while ago what hppen to the server. Eragon heres your answer LOL. Dumbfks that feel the eJustinBeiber of the server when they win a fight to a "worthy" ppl LOOOOOOOOOOOL
All these pieces of shyt were unknown and are known now for the way they brag and do ridiculous talk in game LOL Thats what happen to the server lmfai
rofl get rekt noob

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
i get a laugh when people are all mad about it and he just keeps talkin shit lol. i make it a thing to read all of doms post as much as i can LOL
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
i get a laugh when people are all mad about it and he just keeps talkin shit lol. i make it a thing to read all of doms post as much as i can LOL
tell us more about your life lmfau. Seems to be interesting

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
dam    

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
tell us more about your life lmfau. Seems to be interesting
you all hate on a dom post. but you would be boring af without it.
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Damn Domgrath recruits anyone, was made by becoming a Marshal in factor guilds, has female Director who wouldnt make any real decisions, has gm support, and has loyal members who will believe anything he tells them.  This guy starting to sound alot like another guy ik.......

#MakeEpicGreatAgain
#MEGA

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
you all hate on a dom post. but you would be boring af without it.
Why you quote me and then address everyone lmfai

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Damn Domgrath recruits anyone, was made by becoming a Marshal in factor guilds, has female Director who wouldnt make any real decisions, has gm support, and has loyal members who will believe anything he tells them.  This guy starting to sound alot like another guy ik.......

#MakeEpicGreatAgain
#MEGA
Why you quote me and then address everyone lmfai
Jealous noobs

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
Cooool wasted my time replying and watching 

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Cooool wasted my time replying and watching
:( and had me waiting too
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Jealous noobs
not at all, good luck Legend

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Legendary #1 dont maddie

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

#MakeEpicGreatAgain
#MEGA
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: