Epic Perfect World

Legendary vs The Alliance

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
1 Party vs GodsArmy , Rectify , Amorevast & Apollumi

Amateurs United

Be sure to stay and watch the very end ;)

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
No1 is on fault that your faction couldn't handle... Maybe they need better leadership. :-\

Also, i'm pretty sure that i had few randoms backstabbing me during that pk... I know you aren't on fault for that but still unknowns+more unknowns united. Kiss kiss :-*

Edit: The video was ok, needed better track though.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Rectify ?? o.o
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Rectify ?? o.o
Yea, didn't you see? 1 member=entire faction.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Amateurs United
I agree, Legendary is just a faction of amateurs   ^-^

Lmao

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
ohhhh d I didn't notice wew such members D: .
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Good videoh and okey music.

And props to you for making/leading a new guild with some less experienced players. People trashing your guild, while all they can do is join big guilds and bark about having " no pk / dead server " while they are mere little sheeps that wouldn't even be able to lead/make a guild on their own. FeelsBadman ):

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Good videoh and okey music.

And props to you for making/leading a new guild with some less experienced players. People trashing your guild, while all they can do is join big guilds and bark about having " no pk / dead server " while they are mere little sheeps that wouldn't even be able to lead/make a guild on their own. FeelsBadman ):
Pretty much this, it saddens me that the server is in such bad shape after being completely gutted by Tyrants

In the aftermath I decided to make a faction to promote some server PK, was great at first until all of the little sheep bound together once again, now it's just laugh worthy and disgraceful 

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
my unknow guild is on forum oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
and nice logic dude,1 person =1 guild xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
but hey even ur ppl send resq to my pt http://prntscr.com/am8zil , :)

OmegaRa

Pretty much this, it saddens me that the server is in such bad shape after being completely gutted by Tyrants

In the aftermath I decided to make a faction to promote some server PK, was great at first until all of the little sheep bound together once again, now it's just laugh worthy and disgraceful
This also happens to be the reason I joined and the reason many others followed. We're working with a guild who has members that have barely even tasted PK, that have been doing much better than these "experienced" players that have been here for years. It is disgraceful to see the "Enemy" to have to resort to terms such as "Trash" in reference to our guild, when after watching this video it is clear that we are at the top of the food chain, to the point where it requires several different guild to stop the Unstoppable Forces And Immovable objects that reside in Legendary.
The top of the food chain.
Unstoppable Forces.
Immovable Objects.
Dont forget that.

Last Edit: Mar 30, 2016, 11:32 pm by Omega

OmegaRa

And to the Sniffles

"Omega: I guess we're calling it huh....."
"Domgrath : (Something along the lines of, "Look at these ***boys teaming up not even attacking eachother)
"Jessa: They're not killing each other?!
"Omega: Elmayoooo
"Jessa: Are you ***ing kidding?!XDDDD"
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2016, 12:17 am by Omega

Disrupted

1 person doesnt equal a guild... it seemed more like a mixed party of people trying to just pk? lol and off your logic when GA was fighting rectify at naught today and legendary ganked us, does that mean yall are allied?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
noobs try to make alliance to gank us still lose rofl happened again tonight too ill make another video for the luls this time we win so yea get destroyed little noob tryhards u need to get better in order to beat the best which is legendary (:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
its not 1 party Jessa make Faction sig and she is not with u in sqaud .. lol ,, Was Fun