Epic Perfect World

A Well Deserved Award

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Most of the "nerfs" / "boosting" threads WERE very well supported, however we all know Agatio does these types of changes slower than a snail.
"The ones I've stood alone have been swiftly ignored" .. Like what? the few lol-worthy suggestions I've made in the past?
It's cute I make you come out of your hiding, pretty little forum warrior princess

yes, the few lol-worthy suggestions you've made in the past would be included.

and uh, alright.. you sound like a disney villain

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
yes, the few lol-worthy suggestions you've made in the past would be included.

and uh, alright.. you sound like a disney villain
Im trying to get that title tbh

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
Are you still a lion in-game? If so,

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

here's your chance dude

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
> Makes insulting comments and remarks regarding people's lives, logic, and behavior
> Has no life himself

OT: This thread is pretty comical, thanks for a good laugh. 

infernchidhu

Now I'm not really one to care for these updates and shit, and nor am I one to endorse or attack suggestions made by players (most of the time). However, through out the previous 10 months or so, I've observed a trend which now has ended in the most hilarious result.

The following are the nerf threads involving almost every class, except wb/barb, Domgrath has posted in the past 10 months or so:

The follow are the boost threads made by Domgrath, which also just happen to be only about wb/barb:

Now, don't get me wrong, some of these have been good suggestions although a majority of them have been biased towards boosting barbs/wb either by directly boosting them or nerfing another class.

Now to bring your attention to the first thread in months that is discussing the nerfing of barbs/wb:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33266.0

What I found most hilarious is that Domgrath usually puts in effort and some sort of logic (that most of the time makes sense to a degree), and this thread is basically a shit post complaining about DPH barb damage.

To get to the point of this thread...

The months and months of attempts at nerfing everything else and boosting wb/barb has led to this moment, Josh. As such, I would like to present you with this prestigious award:

Congratulations ^-^
Dude, you should have a conversation with this guy, its amazing how stupid this kid is, holy sh1t

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
Mihi <3
Sub :3
Ur shit at CS looool. Derank only

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Sub :3
Ur shit at CS looool. Derank only
go back to sleep loser :)
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
go back to sleep loser :)
Wtf you think I'm sleeping 24/7??

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Dude, you should have a conversation with this guy, its amazing how stupid this kid is, holy sh1t
If you ever wanna see someone literally scream in anger, tell Soochi "but you're wrong" after he reads out an essay

Offline Areashi

• Banned
new internet explorer?

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
new internet explorer?
I don't think that would be an award.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Yeah, Man. 60 + 63 is hard.