• Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
God dammit we totally came there too late cause fun pk ended too fast qq
ya lol, it was like an 8v8 at first till you guys came

Offline Lep

I think Legendary lost this PK
I'm simply the best
                                Better than all the rest
                                                                     Better than anyone
                                                                                                    Anyone you've ever met

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy

Offline Lep

You think? :D
u 6ight, 7h3y l0s8
I'm simply the best
                                Better than all the rest
                                                                     Better than anyone
                                                                                                    Anyone you've ever met

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Artifex did disband. They don't have the same leader , and some left server , obviously others made a new guild to stick together. Just like you said , all i see is Tyrants+Ga's or w.e that are allied. So we cannot call that a disband also , following your logic ;)
Tyrants is Kareem,his edate,me(and i don't even log maybe twice a week) and maybe like 3-4 more people but obviously  you're too fuucked in the head to notice that.

Offline Lep

Tyrants is Kareem,his edate,me(and i don't even log maybe twice a week) and maybe like 3-4 more people but obviously  you're too fuucked in the head to notice that.
rofl               
I'm simply the best
                                Better than all the rest
                                                                     Better than anyone
                                                                                                    Anyone you've ever met