Epic Perfect World

Which Country represent the most beautiful and pro epw gamer girls?!Vote now.GO!

Offline elvrion

• Characters: Elvrion
  • Faction: Enelysion
I decided to make this thread on Thursday when my exam will be done but I can't wait  till thursday so yeah xD
In Epw ,there are many pro gamer girls as we all know ,
Write down the country name which u think has the most beautiful and pro epw gamer girls
For me,it's Romania!!
Cheers to all Romanians

Note#It's just for fun ,no mocking other people's favourites
Have fun all ! ;)
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2016, 10:08 am by elvrion

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline marina

• Beginner
Romania
Netherland ;)

Angelica

Romania and USA because Tiffy and Xanadude  :-*
UK for Courtney  :normal-23:

• : D
Gypsy land for all my RO chicks 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I nominate _Boxer for China :normal-4: :normal-8:

Offline elvrion

I nominate _Boxer for China :normal-4: :normal-8:
;) :D :D

PURGATORY

Romania, Demonaa  :-*
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2016, 09:31 am by Damaged

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline elvrion

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
I vote Romania for beautiful hardcore gamers, I vote India for strategic and wisdom gamers, I vote England for Logic gamers, I vote China for numbers of small eyes gamers and I vote Russia for no gamers 

Offline elvrion

:normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18:
I vote Romania for beautiful hardcore gamers, I vote India for strategic and wisdom gamers, I vote England for Logic gamers, I vote China for numbers of small eyes gamers and I vote Russia for no gamers