Epic Perfect World

Legendary vs GodsArmy 4v4

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
dont care both guild noob

OmegaRa

OH BULLYY BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OMEGA JOINED THE SqUAD SO NOW CANT COME ? LEELEELELELELELEEE

WHERE 6V6 AT THO

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
Its not Real GA, i think it just new versions with new ppl, 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Its not Real GA, i think it just new versions with new ppl,
The real GA wouldn't ally Warning (Bullies) to try and beat the best faction >me<
:-X

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
The real GA wouldn't ally Warning (Bullies) to try and beat the best faction >me<
you crazy,? i heard bullies got only 9-10 ppl in pk and they dont have any allies and i saw them every time they killing every one even ga as well, dont hate mate because they better than you,

P.S well i dont care since ga got rolled, it aint bullies

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
you crazy,? i heard bullies got only 9-10 ppl in pk and they dont have any allies and i saw them every time they killing every one even ga as well, dont hate mate because they better than you,

P.S well i dont care since ga got rolled, it aint bullies
Agreed

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
JOOOOOOHN CEEEEEEEENAAAA

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Ga aren't our ally lol we aint recruiting any shiter from world chat or neither begging ppl to join like you do, we want rpk but you guys scared of it, since you got numbers but not decent pkrs, how could be your factions is best, your butthurt factions mate signet for 8 of us vs 18 legenshit, dont make shame on your faction name LMFAO

infernchidhu

Ga aren't our ally lol we aint recruiting any shiter from world chat or neither begging ppl to join like you do, we want rpk but you guys scared of it, since you got numbers but not decent pkrs, how could be your factions is best, your butthurt factions mate signet for 8 of us vs 18 legenshit, dont make shame on your faction name LMFAO
dont talk to non factors like him bro xD waste of time

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
ur faction is bad dude stop being scared of the superior ones

btw : I dont have to beg, they flock to the supreme leader 

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
lmfao yeah 

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
ur faction is bad dude stop being scared of the superior ones

btw : I dont have to beg, they flock to the supreme leader
We aint mass Pk guild, in bullies 8/10 online every day, Obviously any guild can win with huge number, look being in legendary doesn't make you legend noob Lmao, i guess im just wasting my time on you,bye nerd  :)

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
lool agreed
We aint mass Pk guild, in bullies 8/10 online every day, Obviously any guild can win with huge number, look being in legendary doesn't make you legend noob Lmao, i guess im just wasting my time on you,bye nerd  :)
Love you dude

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
When you grow the eggs to 6v6 us let me know, we'll be waiting like we did on you today  :))