Epic Perfect World

How to get rid of Scripting

Offline Geeze

• Characters: GXct
  • Faction: Altair
when you attack something and you try to unequip your genie or change it you get the message "unable to unequip the genie during battle"

so what would happen if you gave the same coding to all end game accessories and dragon/r8 armor and all r8 weapons? except blademasters r8 weapons since they rely on switching

pretty sure this would end scripting and yes it is very possible to give the same coding to other objects.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Check the previous suggestions before you make one

Offline Geeze

Hard coded
lol do you actually believe that?

Offline Geeze

Check the previous suggestions before you make one
this isn't a suggestion it's a tip on  something that is very possible and isn't as "hardcoded" as people think

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
lol do you actually believe that?

Lol have you ever tried to edit the gs? If this were reasonably possible, do you think Agatio wouldnt have done it by now? Its been a year or so since script-use began on a mass scale. Im all for removing scripts however the only realistic way of doing so is to implement a single card set and single armor set which wont happen.

this isn't a suggestion it's a tip on  something that is very possible and isn't as "hardcoded" as people think

If you know how to do it, then you should by all means talk to Agatio and advise him on how to do it?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
One of those..

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Been suggested already, hardcoded b0ss

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
write email to pw developers in china or wherever they are sitting and suggest them... then maybe in 1 year pwi will get it with newest expansion... and in 3 years we get it with the current rate of expansions coming here. Definately worth a try
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
told aga about it long ago , he said its not possible !

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
this isn't a suggestion it's a tip on  something that is very possible and isn't as "hardcoded" as people think
I don't think you understand what "hard coded" means.
"My honor is my loyalty

i think they should just do it to armor. weapon an accessory for fine to be able to switch out 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i still dont know how to script lol
jopaer/Mercenary