Epic Perfect World

Nation War´s

kitty stew

why change times.. just add more NW events

Offline Shaun

• I smell prey!
  • Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack.
Okay uhm just a suggestion for asian people like me either you move to eu or you keep bugging the GM's for a change of time in NW or do this
sleep early wake up at 3am(use an alarm nitwit) on fridays and sundays :V then go back to sleep if you are still sleepy >.> simple as that. as for asians who has work :V like they need to at work like 4am or 5 am or as early as 2 am whatsoever simple solution dude get a life o.o or migrate to another game or don't play games focus on your job dude >.> or deal with it. :D dont hate people im just suggesting well if it will be change good if not do this instead or not up to you guys
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2016, 04:16 pm by Strelitzia

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
nw is in late night for me too, ofc would be awesome to have it earlier, doubt will happen and i dont see point bringing it up too.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
would be nice to have 1 for europe and 1 for asia/usa timezone
The rule in all of these situations is please the majority. The majority here is europe, followed by NA, followed by Asia. You're taking away from the majority and giving it to the minority. If you think that's how things should be done, you should go into politics.
Giving a third NW for Asia and catching a bit of western US could be doable, but not taking from most people just so a few others are happy. Tryhard asians would suddenly have 3 NWs to do but at least the NW for their timezone would exist.  

Also, deal with it. Back in PWI most people either had to skip both NWs or wake up in the middle of the night because we decided to play on an american hosted game. You join a european hosted server, you're getting european timezones.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
The rule in all of these situations is please the majority. The majority here is europe, followed by NA, followed by Asia. You're taking away from the majority and giving it to the minority. If you think that's how things should be done, you should go into politics.
Giving a third NW for Asia and catching a bit of western US could be doable, but not taking from most people just so a few others are happy. Tryhard asians would suddenly have 3 NWs to do but at least the NW for their timezone would exist.  

Also, deal with it. Back in PWI most people either had to skip both NWs or wake up in the middle of the night because we decided to play on an american hosted game. You join a european hosted server, you're getting european timezones.
 one of the NWs wouldnt be unreachable for europe players lol, itd just be in the morning/during day , for asia thats evening so it would work for both

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
It would be nice, but this event is hardcoded. I dont know how many times it has to be repeated. You cant individually change the NW times nor can you add another day that the event happens on. Talk to Archosaur Studios who oversee the poor development of this game if you want the way NW works to be changed. Think of it like this: this event has been going on Epic for what? 2-3 years now. If in this entire time of people complaining Agatio hasnt done something about it, do you think its because he doesnt care and that this is an EU server or because he literally cant do anything about it.

@ Neve's post: yes, the only way to change hardcoded events like NW and TW is to change server time entirely which for the reason stated in this thread and others wont happen because it screws over EU/NA which holds a good portion of the playerbase. Sorry to the Asian and SEA regions.
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2016, 09:54 pm by Meese

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It would be nice, but this event is hardcoded. I dont know how many times it has to be repeated. You cant individually change the NW times nor can you add another day that the event happens on. Talk to Archosaur Studios who oversee the poor development of this game if you want the way NW works to be changed. Think of it like this: this event has been going on Epic for what? 2-3 years now. If in this entire time of people complaining Agatio hasnt done something about it, do you think its because he doesnt care and that this is an EU server or because he literally cant do anything about it.
As much as i recall he said the only way he could change the time nw occours would be to change the actual server time,, like you said, he can't change just  nw time.. Though it's been a while and i'm not certain my memory is 100%

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline markovi

I see Arrows' point though. Since the time irl has changed, surely the in game time should change accordingly. It makes sense if you think about it...

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
one of the NWs wouldnt be unreachable for europe players lol, itd just be in the morning/during day , for asia thats evening so it would work for both
If that's the case then the US has the best timezone of them all. EU starts at 21:20-00:20 and ends at 23:20-02:20. The US starts at 13:20-16:20 and ends at 15:20-18:20. Smack middle of the day.
And again by your logic, the US now has a great timezone, so asia is in the VAST minority and the "please the majority" thing comes in even harder.

lulu

It was denied, as NW is tied to the server clock (exactly like TW is.) So the time zones we have currently are best - switching anything around would make some things impossible for NA/EU players to access.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms

Maybe you should come online during Asian timezone and you'll know majority players are from Asia now. Once upon a time server was filled with mostly people from EU and NA, but they are less than Asians now. :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Maybe you should come online during Asian timezone and you'll know majority players are from Asia now. Once upon a time server was filled with mostly people from EU and NA, but they are less than Asians now. :police:
Sure they are. And i'm the undefeated champion of EPW.