Epic Perfect World

Character Stuck & Crashes

Offline Mitzume

• ♡There's No Meaning To a Flower Unless it Blooms♡
  • Characters: Yumilia, Mitzume
  • Faction: Lividia
it has happened 4 times already previous i had asked for a GM's help on world chat in game & they advice me to verify client which i did 2 times already but lately i been crashing a whole lot & im unable to log back into the game because my character is stuck "Character is Already log in" not even force log in works i had crashed 3 times in Trophy Mode when i had teleported in & 1 in Nation Wars when i Disconnect (dc) it took me out of nation wars afterwards & was unable to log back in, i was teleported inside the 51 cave frost cover ground when i had finally managed to get back in after a while i was wondering what could i do to try & fix this? im not being able to do much sometimes because of the crashes & the constant Character Stuck after i disconnect i Verified Client 2 times but it has still happened is there something else i must do besides Verify? thanks!
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2016, 09:16 pm by Yumili Hikari
★Blood Ties Don't Matter Because Everyone Is Suppose To Be Considered A Family★

Angelica

About the NW thing, it's not from your side but the server's, it often makes people crash right after getting inside but since you can only get one pass, if you end up in FB51 you can't get back unless you PM a GM to teleport you. It helped some people to wait a bit after NW started (since so many enter at the same time once it opens) and then enter.
The TM bug is also quite frequent, the only thing I've heard of was that people had some old TM quest in their quest log making them crash, if this is not the case for you then I'm not sure. It's something Agatio would have to fix but I'm not sure if he has any way to at the moment.

Offline Mitzume

• ♡There's No Meaning To a Flower Unless it Blooms♡
  • Characters: Yumilia, Mitzume
  • Faction: Lividia
hmm alright thanks! & the trophy mode crashes i had no quests in quest log it was just an insta crash as soon as i would get tele'd inside with the party
★Blood Ties Don't Matter Because Everyone Is Suppose To Be Considered A Family★