Offline Death

• Old Player
What kind of losers use these anyway?

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
np i debuff them
Yup and they run back to sz for get back full buff.  
Yeah it's gameplay NS 

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
When they run to base and get the full buffs there... Are you going to ask Agatio to remove base buffs as well? Or have him remove buffs completely from game? What if they ask a fellow faction mate to buff them? Or log an alt to buff themselves...? o_O Not that this is game breaking or anything, I see your point.. But ya know while we're at it, remove the morai brews and iron ridgeknives as well. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Removing the spirit potions won't prevent people from running around full buffed.
So -1.
As for the "people spirit pot right after they get debuffed" part ; well you can spirit pot too so atleast it's even. :<

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
making buff alts is easy ijs...

kitty stew

Anyone think they should remove spirit potions so that PK is more fun and balanced? It seems like most people are running around with full buffs making PK boring leaving people unable to kill them. PK was more fun when people didn't have access to every buff in the game in 2 potions. Anyone agree?

+1

since I buff with my alts anyways it would make it all the easier to singank unbuffed toons 

awesome idea m8 

lulu

-1, unbalances PVE & PVP.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
This aint other server fagget , get rekt by people with full buffs kek

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
please gm remove everything. remove color because i'm color blind. remove words cause i'm dyslexic. remove sounds cause i'm deaf. remove leveling because its cheating. remove pvp because i'm a noob. remove log in screen because it ruins the game. remove blah blah blah because waaaaa waaaa waaaa

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Only after barbs are deleted, they're the biggest issue on EPW right now  8)

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Only after barbs are deleted, they're the biggest issue on EPW right now  8)
not rlly.....