Epic Perfect World

Legendary - The Rising Tide

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
xdd tyrants disband cause lose pk tw dt now split xddd get good not mad cause badie move to other game already xdddd
Cóól story assassins creed.

You're just a clear fan boy of Xpen and Kyle, and I'm not trying to be edgy just simply telling the truth love.  ;)
As for the "contribute" part, what do you contribute exactly?

Why would ex-tyrants worship xpen? After xpen get rekt in 3 different chronologys.
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2016, 11:34 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well yesterday at Arena's pk i saw like 5-10 people in tyrants , you can see that in your video , it's not only hidan. Even if he kicked people to split in two or three , that doesn't change the fact that tyrants member ( Ga , Rectify ) are allied together , also allied with Tyrants. If you tried to split to have more pk , im sorry to tell you , but you failed. Ga + Rectify = Tyrants, because allied. There was no point  leaving Tyrants for that. :normal-19:  but uh welll everyone is free to do what ever they want   :normal-25:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Well yesterday at Arena's pk i saw like 5-10 people in tyrants , you can see that in your video , it's not only hidan. Even if he kicked people to split in two or three , that doesn't change the fact that tyrants member ( Ga , Rectify ) are allied together , also allied with Tyrants. If you tried to split to have more pk , im sorry to tell you , but you failed. Ga + Rectify = Tyrants, because allied. There was no point  leaving Tyrants for that. :normal-19:  but uh welll everyone is free to do what ever they want   :normal-25:
Yeah but tyrants is winner.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Wtf, save me some people to kill too!?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
xdd tyrants disband cause lose pk tw dt now split xddd get good not mad cause badie move to other game already xdddd
Only guild who disbanded while winning. All others are losers lol

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Idc who is the Winner Mentalista,  that sh1t is getting old <.<'' since there is pk in server is what matters, that's why i am arguing about this , otherwise i wouldn't bother 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
BankaiGod #1 faction
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2016, 12:56 pm by Cαռɗу

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Idc who is the Winner Mentalista,  that sh1t is getting old <.<'' since there is pk in server is what matters, that's why i am arguing about this , otherwise i wouldn't bother
I dont like you.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Only guild who disbanded while winning. All others are losers lol
He has a point you know

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Well you were the only one who actually made a faction to have more pk , Some members from Tyrants left to alt guild which is Rectify and are ally with Tyrants , which makes no difference... could have just stayed in Tyrants. Nice video btw , music was really nice
1 person in tyrants and it's Kareem hop off our dick. 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Srry we disbanded from winning too Fckin much little random xdddddd. Fake quit and still log epic everyday after disband artifex logic. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Srry we disbanded from winning too Fckin much little random xdddddd. Fake quit and still log epic everyday after disband artifex logic.
get rekt dude

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Well yesterday at Arena's pk i saw like 5-10 people in tyrants , you can see that in your video , it's not only hidan. Even if he kicked people to split in two or three , that doesn't change the fact that tyrants member ( Ga , Rectify ) are allied together , also allied with Tyrants. If you tried to split to have more pk , im sorry to tell you , but you failed. Ga + Rectify = Tyrants, because allied. There was no point  leaving Tyrants for that. :normal-19:  but uh welll everyone is free to do what ever they want   :normal-25:
In my video the only ppl in Tyrants is PrettyBtch(Kareem) and xKotomi (in Rectify).  You do realize that at max we can pull maybe 20 ppl right? That's Rectify + GA + the 1 or 2 Tyrant alts pking.  I don't get how you can say we failed when you saw my video and you saw 4 different guilds pking.  If you saw all 20 ppl we had pking in the same guild it would be fine, but because 10 were in a different guild but allied its an issue.  You are in Ducks too, so I don't get how you can have any issues with alliances.....I mean Asians pull more ppl than anyone.