Epic Perfect World

Legendary - The Rising Tide

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Domgrath is my friend and all my friends are winners.Even the friends of my friends.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well you were the only one who actually made a faction to have more pk , Some members from Tyrants left to alt guild which is Rectify and are ally with Tyrants , which makes no difference... could have just stayed in Tyrants. Nice video btw , music was really nice 

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Good video, op music, ez pk.

Legendary best :-\

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Well you were the only one who actually made a faction to have more pk , Some members from Tyrants left to alt guild which is Rectify and are ally with Tyrants , which makes no difference... could have just stayed in Tyrants. Nice video btw , music was really nice
went back to the faction we (ppl in Rectify now) Originally created. Also GA rebuilding. No need to explain further why we didn't stay in Tyrants cause it's kinda obvious. nice one m8  :police:
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2016, 03:37 am by 🌠Habits

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
went back to the faction we (ppl in Rectify now) Originally created. No need to explain further why we didn't stay in Tyrants cause it's kinda obvious. nice one m8  :police:
^, and i think GA rebuilding as well but suckmyapples surprises me everytime he posts :P

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
xdd tyrants disband cause lose pk tw dt now split xddd get good not mad cause badie move to other game already xdddd

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
xdd tyrants disband cause lose pk tw dt now split xddd get good not mad cause badie move to other game already xdddd
    rofl

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Lel what is this intro even...

"Domgrath, one of the titans of Tyrants"
"People started to feel threatened by this new faction"
"Alliances were made to attempt to stop the advancements"

You're hella delusional man, just stop LMAO. Nice copy from Kyle's video, nice Xpen music(as Maxy had said), and please don't tell me you feel so big about killing AE....
He shouldn't cause he didn't :D
OT: Nice video didn't watch it cause copying others stuff.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Nice Video Bro  :normal-1:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Pretty much this.
OT: Nice video didn't watch it cause copying others stuff.
No idea what she's even referring to tbh, she just tries really hard to be edgy since she doesn't really contribute to anything :-X
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2016, 03:03 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
No idea what she's even referring to tbh, she just tries really hard to be edgy since she doesn't really contribute to anything :-X
You're just a clear fan boy of Xpen and Kyle, and I'm not trying to be edgy just simply telling the truth love.  ;)
As for the "contribute" part, what do you contribute exactly?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
You're just a clear fan boy of Xpen and Kyle, and I'm not trying to be edgy just simply telling the truth love.  ;)
As for the "contribute" part, what do you contribute exactly?
I was making video's before Kyle was born; what the hell are you even referring to? Check out my youtube channel bossman

XP is a trash faction and I found the song on 'top 10 dramatic fantasy music' on youtube TOPKEK

keep bumping my video tho, you are finally contributing to something other than dying  :normal-2:

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Everyone was kicked from Tyrants by Kareem (he is the only one left in the guild), all the core went to Rectify (the guild they started with) everyone else went where ever they wanted to go (Legendary, Apollumi, GA, etc) or they quit the game.  Legendary is basically Ruthless under new leadership.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Legendary is basically Ruthless under new leadership.
14/151 members are Ruthless

You played yourself  ???

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
14/151 members are Ruthless

You played yourself  ???
my fault General

OT: nice video, nice intro, "Faction against a server" cant wait to see if that's true
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2016, 03:51 am by David