Epic Perfect World

farming

whale hunter

can u make low level fb a farming places or just add new methods to farm ec cuz im sick of farming ws/ns or wbs its just boring :normal-8:
keep in mind this is just a suggestion put +1 or -1 in comment :normal-8:

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
I'd actually like this. Different instances, not the same old boring cave, with different types of mobs even to be advantageous for different classes.

It could even be for exp as well so it'd be an alternative to PV. Though it depends on how much work and how easy it is to adjust the mobs' exp and loot in a specific instance.

Though one thing's for sure; the bosses themselves can't stay holding all/most of the ec, otherwise sins and ea's will just farm the sht out of it safely.

lulu

I don't like this, mainly because it promotes alt abuse. UNLESS...... if we could edit Archosaur Assault's mobs to have more xp & better drops.

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
seeing this post, i would not mind a challanging dungeon. something that really pushes the end gamers to thier limits, and not for the faint hearted.
a boss with really strong mechanics or something like that. debuff once and spark or die isnt that hard to fight xD
+1 to this post. PvE4life
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 for new revamped instances,-1 for fat whale trying to suggest stuff

whale hunter

+1 for new revamped instances,-1 for fat whale trying to suggest stuff
dont be racist to whales wdf :normal-18: thx for bump :normal-8:

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine