Epic Perfect World

Remove Chann Bless from Archer

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Lower geared archers that barely have 2xCT per rank 8 piece are fair because they can kill people as well as dying fast (like an archer should). Currently people like Burdette (not many people) have 99% base channel in an attack weapon allowing them to cast skills in reaction faster to avoid damage. With channel over 90% an archer can sit at range and easily stack skills to kill a player without even ticking their charm.

I understand that this is only a few archers who have this totally broken channel so the best way to balance it would be to put a cap on the archer channel like sin attack speed is capped at 4.00. Like krieg said in the playoffs fighting a archer with 9% per rank 8 piece isn't fair as they can pretty much charm bypass anyone with ease. They are also not squishy like an archer should be because of scripting in to full defense gears.

I understand its a very minor amount of archers who have reached this level of gear however fighting them myself is impossible and I lose without even landing a single hit, this isn't balanced.
Again. "I don't know how to kill well-geared EAs so I want them all to suffer."

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Lower geared archers that barely have 2xCT per rank 8 piece are fair because they can kill people as well as dying fast (like an archer should). Currently people like Burdette (not many people) have 99% base channel in an attack weapon allowing them to cast skills in reaction faster to avoid damage. With channel over 90% an archer can sit at range and easily stack skills to kill a player without even ticking their charm.

I understand that this is only a few archers who have this totally broken channel so the best way to balance it would be to put a cap on the archer channel like sin attack speed is capped at 4.00. Like krieg said in the playoffs fighting a archer with 9% per rank 8 piece isn't fair as they can pretty much charm bypass anyone with ease. They are also not squishy like an archer should be because of scripting in to full defense gears.

I understand its a very minor amount of archers who have reached this level of gear however fighting them myself is impossible and I lose without even landing a single hit, this isn't balanced.
if you get debuffed and stunned then you should faith or AD not try to tank me, just friendly advice...

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Burdette you know ea with full chann is op and the reason u kill me in duel you see its just chann...
and you know before i was able kill you many time and tank your damage...But since they nerfed seeker defense its little difficult...and also you keep run to africa once you got cd...That's not nice.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Burdette you know ea with full chann is op and the reason u kill me in duel you see its just chann...
and you know before i was able kill you many time and tank your damage...But since they nerfed seeker defense its little difficult...and also you keep run to africa once you got cd...That's not nice.
"Burdette, you know ea is op because i cant kill you and tank your damage at the same time,
also you're not nice for not sitting around and tanking my damage."

Um...what?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
domgrath level losers making nerf threads the moment they get shit on by better players , congratulations you gave birth to cancer on epw
(don't delete gm its the truth)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
asdww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w 

Offline Arrow

• Oliver Queen
  • First they laugh then they copy.
  • Characters: Arrow
First of all EAs are fine as they are now. Secondly these kind of nerf threads show how desperate some players are. They prefer to open threads about other classes instead of improving their own gear or their gameplay. Whereas their gameplay is far away from perfect. Third don´t argue against a class you never played.

Archers can´t insta cast skills. In EPW there is already a casting limit. But most of you don´t understand it because you have never played on an insta cast server.

If you try to reduce EA chan you cant remove the bless because the weaker archers will be affected too. Think about restricting magic tome and chan helmet.
But thats also not justified because the class alrdy got nerfed enough and they are fine as they are.

The only thing that should be changed is the 0 skill apsing barbs/sins/etc . All interval on gears should be exchanged by chan so players have to use skills to kill other player and not just switch their def set to atk set to use 3spark+autohit.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Knock knock, Burdette is not 99% channel with att weapon, actually he never was, he was at 92, or 95 max (if his OHT was 6,6,3), but now that the OHT belt is gone, he's back at 86 with att bow, or 96 with the crossbow.
Also, sins are not capped at 4.0
And you said, *They are also not squishy like an archer should be because of scripting in to full defense gears.*, 
They kind of don't have the option, they are the easiest class to hiero, I'd say about 70% of times, when an unbuffed EA is in offense gear, I will basically 2 shot him, no spark.

It's pretty obvious the EA nerf threads are very much based on Burdette, not only people cannot accept the fact that he's winning the playoffs alot, kind of like Maxime did back in the day, they also can't get over the fact it's an EA.

It's obviously not just gear, its obviously not just script, because if it was, people would not be making threads based off of him, I've seen other EA's with max channel scripting like hell, but they still lost, they made mistakes... What makes Burdette deadly is his skill combined with the gear and the script. 

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Firstly I have seen Burdette using 2x magic rings with the magic tome putting him to 99% base with triple attack weapon. Also when Burdette said I shouldn't try to tank him, after the purge there was roughly half a second before I got insta killed without my charm even ticking. There was no way I could stop that as the channel was too fast it just passed my charm.

Also BAQWULF bro sins basic attacks cannot reach over 4.00 base, they need to use genie/stone/spark to achieve 5 aps while archers can reach 99% by mixing all of their gears.

It's not that I don't know how to kill an archer, when you just cannot get in range and get 3 shot by metal skills without a charm tick, kinda unfair lol.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

after the purge there was roughly half a second before I got insta killed without my charm even ticking. There was no way I could stop that as the channel was too fast it just passed my charm.
Purge hits> I switch to atk set and start combo (0.6s), use stun (0.7s) use quickshot (0.7s) use takeaim (0.5s) use thunderstrike (0.9s)
so total 3.4s gap for you to react , you just stood there and expected to not get hierod by 3 hits (6k 6k 6k) without petals / pdef buff

i could be hitting you 6.5ks with 80ct instead of 4ks with 99ct, the high ct makes me lose damage actually, but high ct is my gameplay prefrence, i cant play with below 90ct , so boring. you won me in the beginning because i was not used to dealing with such high def camp, but now that im used it i know what to do and its not difficult to kill you. Also my damage was highest at that time (-95 with OHT belt) , if you tanked me then you should have no problems tanking me now, but as i said, now I know how to kill you
also i hope you will improve soon because that's the only way youll realize how sht you are right now, just because you win doesnt mean youre good
 i dont see balance problems, 97% of you are just bad  
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2016, 01:28 pm by Burdette

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Tbh you're making everyone sick. This thread is ridiculous. As a gamer you should accept lose to the ones out there that plays better than you. Are you really crying this much just because you lost to a good ea ? If everyone were like you , everytime we woulld lose a 1v1 , event , duel or w.e , we come instantly to forum making threads to nerf that class we lost against , if you lost to Burdette doesn't mean Archers need to be nerfed , atm Burdette might be one of the best eas , he just never showed that to people , in videos or 1v1's , since he started making videos and asking for 1v1's , everyone started saying he was shit and it was all about gears , he fought best geared people already and skilled ones , it's not an excuse. Just get over it. Basicly you can't afford one lose from one player because you think you're the best , guess what , you're not. 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I barely play ea and nah this should not happen, stop qqing, id say eas are the closest to balanced, but some of them just have good ass gear and can just fk u over.
With the script and gears it gets harder but it does for EVERY CLASS
ANYONE CAN GET AN OP CHAR WITH OP GEAR
you lost to an ea with -9 on each piece
What would happen with a veno with -9 on each piece?, a cleric, a mystic? same sht +the script ur pretty much done
You seem to think your like the best player n ive seen u countless amount of times just losing to thorkel/Vash etc using 6atk 6def blessings just to try to win, your not.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Marika

With the script and gears it gets harder but it does for EVERY CLASS
ANYONE CAN GET AN OP CHAR WITH OP GEAR
you lost to an ea with -9 on each piece
What would happen with a veno with -9 on each piece?, a cleric, a mystic? same sht +the script ur pretty much done

+1    

lulu

+1

/10characters~

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Nope, cus u can 1 shot EA

How does that have anything to do with the thread?...