Epic Perfect World

Update about situation

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hello guys, as you may know, we are currently having distributed denial of service attacks, they cannot be really blocked right now, but we are getting server protection that I know is reliable... This should be set up within few days max.
Thank you for your patience.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
oki just sit back and wait thank you Agatio
BTW why did we get a 3rd server? (epica3)

Offline I_SeekU

well that just made my weakend boring

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
Thnx for your time and effort aga, I can't imagine the bullshyt you're going through right now  >.<

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Thanks for the update Agatio, being a victim of this myself I truly understand the hell your going through, it is good news though that you sorted it out though. It is weird though that hosting company didn't catch the attack and shut it down quickly like mine did.

Best of luck and i'll save some scotch for you :D
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Thanks for the update Agatio.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
thanks for the info aga Go Hard man

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
Hello guys, as you may know, we are currently having distributed denial of service attacks, they cannot be really blocked right now, but we are getting server protection that I know is reliable... This should be set up within few days max.
Thank you for your patience.

does that mean EPW will be down/offline until you get that new server protection?  :pig-9:

Last Edit: Nov 24, 2012, 09:27 am by fitz

Offline yomi_ln

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Thnx GM

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ashneil

• Hello
Well that's a shame.....but i guess it can't be helped ill just have to find something else to do >.<
Guess we all just wait like loyal players are supposed to do. Heh, Think I might bring out the oldies and play Warcraft 3 for a few days. Think I might try it on the hardest setting again. atleast it wastes time.

Offline djdirty_713

Status says online but I can't connect. Is it actually still down or am I now in a banned region? :'(